Cracked hacks for CS 1.6 - File Catalog
Bunnyhop Speed Script LTFXSpeed / LTFXSpeedKey (0 = Off / Value divided by 5) (CS ); Unreal- Stealth Public v8 (CS ); [SOH] CS Hack v3 (CS ); Proof CSGO V ( CS: GO). Recommended Masterwork for Ikelos SMG in Comp. GTA 5 Online Money Hack v 1.0. The Best Script ever xD A Counter-Strike: Source (CS: S) Config Script in the Other/Misc category, by joaovgr. BunnyHop [V1.0.1] - Page 2. Chicken Gun Ver 1.9.9 MOD MENU more helpful hints. Bunnyhop - CS 1.6 hacks - Page 5.
- INFO Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack Instructions
- Aimbot - CS Source hacks - Page 5
- Bunnyhop script?: : Half-Life General Discussions
- Minecraft 1.8.x Huzuni Hack
- Squake (Quake-style movement for Minecraft)
- [Release] LongJump Auto-Strafing Script
- Romhacking.net - Hacks - Ocarina of Time Redux
- Download bhop pro MOD case V1.9.5 APK - Unlimited Money
- TUTO Best BunnyHop Script For Counter Strike Source DL
- Super BMX - Bunnyhop & Speed
- Free Custom Maps - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Steam Community: : BunnyHop: : Comments
- Bunnyhop - CS 1.6 hacks and cheats
- Bhop pro for Android - APK Download - Download APK free
- TiviMate IPTV Player APK + Mod - Download TiviMate IPTV
Hack Tanki Online (Hesoolver) - Cheat Games
Other FPS Games Deceit External Overlay. Hack SA-MP (Smart Speed Boost) - Cheat Games more information. Starting with newer buildings, a competent warden and better ways to keep prisoners occupied, JB Fortify aims to improve its poor reputation. [CSS/CSGO] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v126.96.36.199 / Jan. Download BunnyHop Ultimate 2020 https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=315. No spread - CS Source hacks - Page 4 click this over here now. Over 300, 000 Mk IVs were produced between 1914-1939 with many still seeing active.
Hack counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat
Bunny hopping is easy to start but hard to master. Bhop pro APK MOD (Money) v Android Download bhop pro – a simulator helping gamers learn Bunny Hop. TU31 CU19 1.22 Patch 3. Features: Two different modes for extreme bicycle stunts: career and free. Restored uncapped Bunnyhopping. Bunnyhop - Counter-Strike 1.6 cheats - hacks tagged with bunnyhop. ELF Executable for enabling autojump in the PS2 Version of Half-Life.
Registration key hack tanki online (mega cheat) - Cheat Games
Jump and run into a jungle to find the fox, but so many animals are there to attack out the little. Harvey Weinstein has fever, is being 'closely monitored' by prison medical staff. Bunny hop hack v1 0 speed. Bunnyhop - CS 1.6 hacks - Page 1 - Tobys.dk - Free CS. Wilson [29th ID] Gameplay: Enemy Radar v1. Also with this. TU12: Minecarts are now slower.
- THE LARGEST BLOG OF COUNTER STRIKE: Movement Script
- BunnyHop: Bhop & Surf for Android - APK Download
- DeviantCheats Public v1.0 Free Download
- VideoBuddy Youtube Downloader, download youtube and free
- Hack Cs: S (Psych0MODE) - Cheat Games
- Bunny Run 2 for Android - APK Download
- Counter Strike Global Offensive Server List
- Download file Bunny.Hop.League.Update.v1.1.5-BAT.rar
- INFO MODERN WARFARE v1.6 USER GUIDE - Cronus ZEN
- Bunnyhop - CS 1.6 hacks - Page 1
|1||Half-Life Scripts - SourceRuns Wiki||11%|
|2||Counter-Strike Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC||20%|
|3||Krunkerio Bhop Script - Krunker.io Play, Mods||79%|
|4||Counter-Strike Global Offensive No Steam - WaRzOnE Free||85%|
|5||Counter-Strike Cheats - PC Cheats Wiki Guide||17%|
|6||Download APK free online downloader||18%|
|7||Elite Hacks Pub v1.0 Free Download||15%|
|8||Bhop - CS 1.6 hacks - Page 1||20%|
|9||GameCopyWorld - Game Index||57%|
Bunnymod Pro - SourceRuns Wiki
Thugs201 89. Fixed Skylark Textures 3hr. TRAINER; Phantom Dust v20170608 +1 TRAINER; Pro Cycling Manager 2020 v1.0 +1. Show Full Description. BunnyHope - it raspryg that allows you to lope, if well pridrochitsya, it can be a way to move faster than running the player with a knife. Features; 2 Console variables; 3 Console commands; 4 Changelog; 5 Credits; Features. Enjoy css rcon hack wallhack song hackemnu v1 crash lag rollangle host framerate anti-aim free anti-hack free exploit crash hack new css wh counter strike source bugs free host cs 1.6 host download free hacks leaked cam rcon hack prodiigy anti hack steam free hack pacsteam free exploits exploit dykker john menu leaked free cs 1.6 rcon hack. SUPPORTS: BORDERLANDS 1 AND BORDERLANDS 2, AND PARTIALLY FOR THE PRESEQUEL!
OldSchoolHack - Game Hacks / Cheats
Bhop pro - Apps on Google Play https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=329. Re: Device doctor CMS lock held Mark as New; Bookmark.
The Nintendo Game & Watch progress has continued with the addition of Balloon Fight (new wide screen), Fire Attack, Octopus, Parachute and Turtle Bridge. You’ll notice some big software list updates this month. The TOSEC Spectrum Plus 3 disk images have been imported, Spectrum Opus support has been added with software from World of Spectrum, and SDX floppy controller support has been added to the Memotech MTX along with a corresponding software list. The PlayStation, PC-98 and Saturn software lists have been updated with testing results and new dumps, original Apple II disk images have been added as they’ve been made available, another batch of Japanese e-kara cartridges has landed, and coverage of Spanish V.Smile releases has been improved. Speaking of software, AmatCoder has fixed a number of issues affecting Amstrad CPC software. The long-neglected Bally Astrocade home system has had tape and lightpen support added in this release.
On the arcade side, we’ve added Atari’s TTL-based Rebound, early English releases of Karate Champ, an earlier version of Nihon System’s Omega, and world releases of DJ Boy and Gemini Wing. In changes you probably won’t notice, we’ve switched the toolchain used for building official Windows binary releases from GCC 7 to GCC 8, and a new tools package has been made available.
As always, you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06423: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128 [terminat]: Graphics corruption on level 3. (AmatCoder)
- 06439: [DIP/Input] (spec128.cpp) spec128, specpl3e: In Abu Simbel Profanation, the character jumps constantly. (AmatCoder)
- 06611: [Crash/Freeze] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128: Can’t play fourth level of Perico Delgado Maillot Amarillo disk version. (AmatCoder)
- 06854: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128 [007tld]: Graphical errors in 007 The Living Daylights. (AmatCoder)
- 06927: [Crash/Freeze] (amstrad.cpp) cpc464, cpc6128: Hundra gets stuck in a black screen after leaving main menu. (AmatCoder)
- 06997: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128: Graphical issues in Galactic Tomb. (AmatCoder)
- 07134: [Media Support] (amstrad.cpp) CPC6128: Floppy drive support is broken. (AmatCoder)
- 07209: [Crash/Freeze] (dai.cpp) Assembler-based games no longer work. (Robbbert)
- 07240: [DIP/Input] (cps1.cpp) sf2rules: Kick buttons are non-functional. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07250: [DIP/Input] (segas16b.cpp) dunkshot, dunkshota: DIP 1 and DIP 8 are incorrectly marked as unused. (chaneman)
- 07251: [Documentation] (brkthru.cpp) brkthru: Test mode is undocumented. (chaneman)
- 07254: [Multisession] NETLIST: Machines using netlist components raise a fatal error on back-to-back sessions. (Couriersud)
- 07258: [Original Reference] (micro3d.cpp) f15se21: ROM names for F-15 Strike Eagle are incorrect. (chaneman)
- 07260: [Sound] (topspeed.cpp) topspeed: Top Speed engine sounds are missing. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07263: [Gameplay] (galaxian.cpp) tenspot: Only half of the games are accessible. (Robbbert)
New working machines
- Disney (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (08 FEB 2005 A) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Fidelity Electronics Checker Challenger 4 [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Fidelity Electronics Gin & Cribbage Challenger [hap, David Viens]
- Game & Watch: Balloon Fight (new wide screen) [algestam, anikom15, f205v, hap]
- Game & Watch: Fire Attack [algestam, Justin Kerk]
- Game & Watch: Octopus [algestam, Zorix, khrainos]
- Game & Watch: Parachute [algestam]
- Game & Watch: Turtle Bridge [algestam, uman]
- Geigeki Go Go Shooting (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- I Can Play Piano [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Jumping Popira (Japan) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Rebound (Rev B) [TTL] [DICE Team, Couriersud]
- SpongeBob SquarePants - The Fry Cook Games (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (AUG 18 2005 21:31:56) [Sean Riddle, anonymous]
- Waddingtons 2001: The Game Machine [hap, Sean Riddle, Couriersud]
New working clones
- Data Cash Systems CompuChess [hap]
- DJ Boy (Japan, set 2) [Artemio Urbina, The Dumping Union]
- DJ Boy (World) [Artemio Urbina, The Dumping Union]
- Elite Champion Challenger (Travemünde upgrade) [hap, Berger]
- Finalizer - Super Transformation (set 2) [pacman70]
- Gemini Wing (World) [pacman70]
- Head to Head: Electronic Basketball (TMS1000 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Karate Champ (US VS version, set 3) [Don Thibert, R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Karate Champ (US VS version, set 4) [Don Thibert, R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Kishon Chesster (v2.2) [Berger]
- Komo Como (Topmar, bootleg?) [f205v]
- Omega (earlier) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Pang Pom's (Nova) [Hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Raiden (US set 3) [Apocalypse, The Dumping Union]
- VEB Mikroelektronik Erfurt Schachcomputer SC 2 (rev. E) [kaiOr]
Machines promoted to working
- Applied Concepts Boris [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Applied Concepts Boris Diplomat [hap]
- Disney Friends (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (17 MAY 2005 A) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, Ryan Holtz]
- Fidelity Electronics Bridge Challenger III [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Fidelity Electronics Voice Bridge Challenger [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Gururin World (Japan) [David Haywood, Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Justice League (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, Ryan Holtz]
- MX Dirt Rebel [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, O. Galibert, David Haywood]
- Novag Chess Champion: Delta-1 [hap]
- Popira 2 (Japan) [David Haywood, Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime]
- SciSys Chess Traveler [hap]
Clones promoted to working
- Fidelity Electronics Advanced Bridge Challenger [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Fidelity Electronics Elite Avant Garde (model 6114-5) [hap, Berger]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- e-kara Mix (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Evio (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Fidelity Electronics Chess Challenger [hap, Berger]
- Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Smart Fit Park [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Frantic Fruits [SpinalFeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Jurassic Park (bootleg of Megadrive version) [Jorge Silva, Kravex]
- Kontron Instruments Micromon 7141 ECG unit [Robbbert, Rockman, ClawGrip]
- Lear Siegler ADM 36 Video Display Terminal [Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Mega Drive 4 / Guitar Idol (set 1) [Alexandre Souza]
- Neo Print - Chicken Ramen (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Fuyo Pri Iitoko Tori (Japan) (T4i 3.07) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Otogibanashi (Japan) (T4i 3.00) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Senyou Cassette Ver. 1 (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print Special: Sekai Ryokou 2 (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sega AS-1 Controller [Arzeno Fabrice. The Dumping Union]
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (LX-5) [PinMAME]
- Super Chick [Travis Swager]
- unknown poker game [chaneman]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- LeapPad (Canada) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Mega Drive 4 / Guitar Idol (set 2) [Alexandre Souza]
- My First LeapPad (World, V1.3) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Over Rev (Model 2B, Revision A) [Dane Biegert, Brian Troha, Henrique Areias Pontes, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sega Rally Championship - Twin/DX (Revision A) [Dane Biegert, Brian Troha, Henrique Areias Pontes, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Spider-Man (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) (older hardare) [Sean Riddle, anonymous]
- Yamaha MU80 [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
- Yamaha VL70-m [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
New working software list additions
- acrnsys_rom: ADE [Nigel Barnes]
- apple2_flop_orig: A.E., Akalabeth, Alien Lander, The Asteroid Field, Beer Run, Bug Attack, Captain Goodnight and the Islands of Fear, Championship Lode Runner, Choplifter, Dazzle Draw (version 1.1), Eggs-It, Ernie's Quiz, Gamma Goblins, Golden Mountain, Gruds in Space, High Orbit, Instant Zoo, Labyrinth, Lancaster, Lunar Leepers, Mix and Match, Muppetville, Phaser Fire, Ribbit, Serpentine, Spotlight, The Super Factory, Ultima III: Exodus, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: Acorn DFS 0.9H (Torch) [Nigel Barnes]
- ekara_japan: 1973-75 Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0017-G73), Artist Selection Volume 7 (B'z) (Japan) (EC0039-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 12 (The Beatles) (Japan) (EC0050-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 13 (Tube) (Japan) (EC0055-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 14 (SMAP) (Japan) (EC0057-ATS), ENK Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0016-ENK), ENK Volume 5 (Japan) (EC0043-ENK), Graduation Encouragement Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0019-BSC), Graduation Encouragement Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0038-BSC), J-Pop Mix Volume 16 (Japan) (EC0028-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 18 (Japan) (EC0040-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 22 (Japan) (EC0053-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 24 (Japan) (EC0056-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 25 (Japan) (EC0059-JPM), Kid's Mix Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0020-KID) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- electron_cart: ROMPlus-144 [Nigel Barnes]
- gba: Aka-chan Doubutsuen (Jpn, Rev. 1) [No-Intro, FakeShemp]
- ibm5150: Dragon's Lair, Golden Axe (3.5"), Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade - The Action Game (Kixx release), Panza Kick Boxing (Kixx budget release) [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: All New World Of Lemmings, Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf, Ultimate Body Blows [ArcadeShadow]
- icanpian: Piano Favorites (J7522) [Sean Riddle, anonymous] Disney Princess Magical Melodies (K4656), Jammin' Jungle Safari (Disney's The Lion King, Jungle Book, Tarzan) (K4653), Jungle Boogie (J7524), Nicktoons Show Tunes (J7527), Rockin' Dance Party (J8715), Scooby-Doo! Monster Mayhem (J7525) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- mtx_flop: CP/M System Disk (FDX), CP/M System Disk (SDX), dBASE II, FDX NewWord, Modem Executive 1.14, SuperCalc, Tape to Disc Transfer (FDX and CP/M only), Turbo PASCAL 2.00A, Turbo PASCAL 3.00A, WordStar 3.00 [Nigel Barnes]
- pc98: Cal Gaiden - Tiny Steps Behind the Cal, Capcom Tokoton Efude, Ce'st la vie, Cherry Jam - Kanojo ga Hadaka ni Kigaetara, Cherry Jam - Kanojo ga Hadaka ni Kigaetara (Alt), Chiemi, Chou Shinri Samâdhi (Alt), Clipper - Takepon no Ochimono Puzzle, Cocktail Soft - Zoukan-gou 2, Concert, Cranston Manor (2HD conversion), CRW - Metal Jacket, Cybernetic Hi-School / Dennou Gakuen [Neo Kobe Collection]
- pc98_cd: Cyberwar [Neo Kobe Collection]
- snes: Striker (Euro, NTSC Prototype) [FakeShemp]
- spectrum_flop_opus: 007 Multispy, Astrum+ v1.0, Astrum+ v1.1, Blast v3.7, Daton Software Card Games, The Derek Brewster Collection, Disc Manager, Grumpy Gumphrey Supersleuth/Monty On The Run, Masterfile v09, Omnicalc 2, QuickDOS, Sales/Purchase Ledger Invoicing, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 01, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 02, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 03, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 04, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 05, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 06, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 07, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 08, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 09, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 10, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 01-03, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 04, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 05, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 06, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 07, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 08, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 09, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 10, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 11, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 12, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 13, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 14, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 15, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 16, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 17, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 18, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 19, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 20, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 21, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 22, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 23, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 24, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 25, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 26, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 27, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 28, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 29, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 30, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 31, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 32, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 33, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 34, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 35, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 36, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 37, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 38, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 39, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 40, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 41, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 42, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1989, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1990, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1991, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1992, Tascopy, Tasprint, Tasword Three, Trans-Express 85.2, Transdata, UDG Generator, The Writer [World of Spectrum]
- vsmile_cart: Aventuras en el Parque Alfabeto (Spa), Barrio Sésamo - El Mundo Fantástico de Epi y Blas (Spa), Conducción Divertida (Spa), Disney Aladdin - El Maravilloso Mundo de Aladdin (Spa), Disney El Rey León - La Gran Aventura de Simba (Spa), Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spa), Disney La Sirenita - El Viaje Fantástico de Ariel (Spa), Disney Mickey - La Aventura Mágica de Mickey (Spa), Disney Winnie the Pooh - En Busca de la Miel (Spa), Disney Winnie the Pooh - En Busca de la Miel (Spa, Rev. 122), Disney/Pixar Buscando a Nemo - Los Descubrimientos de Nemo (Spa), Disney/Pixar Ratatouille - Las recetas del Remy (Spa), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 - El Rescate De Woody (Spa), Disney/Pixar Wall-E (Spa), DreamWorks Monstruos contra Alienígenas (Spa), Mundo Elmo - Grandes descubrimientos de Elmo (Spa), Nick Jr. Dora La Exploradora - La Aventura arregla-todo de Dora (Spa, Rev. 222), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Un día en la vida de una esponja (Spa), Osos Amorosos - Una Lección de Amor (Spa), Spider-Man y Amigos - La Aventura Del Doctor Octopus (Spa), Spider-Man y Amigos - Misiones Secretas (Spa), Walt Disney La Cenicienta - Los sueños mágicos de Cenicienta (Spa, Rev. 222), Zayzoo - Mi Amiga del Espacio (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
Software list items promoted to working
- pc98: C.G. Gallery Master_98, CG Tsukuuru 3D, CRW 2, Cal III - Kanketsuhen, Cal Piss Water - Ayashii CG Shuu, Can Can Bunny 2 - Superior, Can Can Bunny 4 - Premiere, Can Can Bunny 5 - Extra, Can Can Bunny 5½ - Limited, Canaan - Yakusoku no Chi, Challenge the Touch-Type 2, Charade, Charade Magic, Check Six (Demo), Cherry Moderate, Cherry Moderate (Demo), Chuushaki - Hirasawa Nurse School, Clone Doll - Kagai Juugyou, Coin, Coming Heart, Computer Aided Economics, Computer Music Vol. 20, CrEastar - Planets in Legend, Custom Mate 2, Custom Mate 3, Cyber Illusion, Level II COBOL V2.1, SoftBank C Magazine 1991-11, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-01, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-02, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-03, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-04, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-05, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-06, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-07, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-09, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-10, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-11, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-12, SoftBank C Magazine 1993-01, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-04, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-05, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-06 [Carl, r09]
- psx: 1-on-1 - Single Basketball (Jpn), 19-ji 03-pun Ueno Hatsu Yakou Ressha (Jpn), Advan Racing (Jpn), Captain Commando (Jpn), First Kiss Monogatari (Jpn), Ikuzawa Touru Kanshuu - Meisha Retsuden - Greatest 70's (Jpn), Running High (Jpn), S.Q. - Sound Qube (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series Vol.104 - The Pink Panther - Pinkadelic Pursuit (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.88 - The Gal Mahjong - Love Songs - Idol wa High Rate (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.90 - The Sensha (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.97 - The Squash (Jpn), Space Invaders X (Jpn), Squaresoft Memory Card Data CD (Jpn), Super Live Stadium (Jpn), TFX - Tactical Fighter Experiment (Jpn), Ungra Walker (Jpn), Victory Spike (Jpn), Zig Zag Ball (Jpn), Zipangujima - Unmei wa Saikoro ga Kimeru! (Jpn) [Angelo Salese]
- saturn: AI Shougi (Jpn), Cat the Ripper - 13-ninme no Tanteishi (Jpn), Dezaemon 2 (Jpn) [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- 32x: Pinocchio (Euro, Prototype 19951206) [Radar, FakeShemp]
- bbc_rom: SatPic 3.0 (Cirkit) [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Mean Arenas [FakeShemp]
- icanguit: American Idol - Guitar Greats (K9907), Hot Wheels - Road Tunes (K9902), Nashville Hits (K9905), SpongeBob SquarePants - Surf's Up (K9903) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- 5th Grade Math (UK), ABC-Abenteuer (Germany), Englisch Kurs - Let's go 3 (Germany), Englisch Kurs - Let's go 4 (Germany), FUN-damentals Series - 4th Grade Math (UK), FUN-damentals Series - Smart Guide to 3rd Grade (UK), FUN-damentals Series - Smart Guide to 5th Grade (UK), Hop on Pop - Based on the Book by Dr. Seuss (UK), Leap 2 - Math - The Great Dune Buggy Race (UK), Leap and the lost Dinosaur (UK), LeapFrog Schoolhouse - Level 3 - Helping Others (UK), LeapPad Interactive Book (UK), Music - Hit it, Maestro! (UK), Phonics Program - Lesson 10 - Compound Words - A Fisherman's Tale (UK), Pre Reading - Leap's Friends From A to Z (UK), Reading - Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo (UK), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 1 - Getting Started (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 2 - A New Job (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 3 - Daily Activities (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 4 - Health and Safety (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 5 - Community Interactions (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 6 - How do you say... (Spain), What will you be? (UK) [TeamEurope]
- Disney Princesas - Cuentos de las Princesas (Spain), Fiesta in the House! - ¡Party en la Casa! (Spain), LeapPad - Libro Interactivo (Spain), El Rey León (Spain), ¡Yo aprendo inglés! - Mis Primeras 500 Palabras en Inglés (Spain) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- leapfrog_mfleappad_cart: Disney Princesas - Las Princesas Disney (Spa), El gran día de Croki (Spa), Mi Primer Día de Escuela (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- Centurion - Defender of Rome, Centurion - Defender of Rome (Alt), Chikyuu Bouei Shoujo Iko-chan - UFO Daisakusen, Computer Technica FMC-98 Sound Card Driver Utility, Contec Super EMS, Cranston Manor [Neo Kobe Collection]
- Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania - Powerup Kit, Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania DX (cracked) [r09]
- vsmile_cart: Scooby-Doo - Misterio en el Parque (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- The Amazing Spider-Man - Countdown to Doom (USA, Rev. 2), Disney/Pixar Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA, Rev. 1), Disney/Pixar Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA, Rev. 3), Nick SpongeBob Schwammkopf: Ein Schwamm voller Ideen (Ger), Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA, Rev. 1), Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA, Rev. 2), Shrek the Third - The Search for Arthur (UK), Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island (UK), Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island (USA, Rev. 2) [redump.org, ClawGrip]
- Bratz - El Misterio del Collar (Spa), Carrera Loca en la Isla de las Vainas Fritas (Spa), Cars - El Carril Rápido (Spa), Disney Princess - El Castillo de las Princesas (Spa), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Misión Esponja (Spa), Scooby-Doo: Viaje al Pasado (Spa), Shrek Tercero - ¿Dónde Está Arturo? (Spa) [Diego Bartolomé, redump.org, ClawGrip]
- vsmileb_cart: Un Día en la Granja (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- dec0.cpp: Converted to use µPD4701A device for trackball input. [AJR]
- tms9900, tms9980a, tms9995: Made CRU read addressing consistent with write addressing. [AJR]
- Added skeleton CPU device and disassembler for National Semiconductor High Performance microController (HPC) architecture. [AJR]
- i186: Added interrupt controller registers to debugger state [AJR]
- Exclude scheduled devices that don’t expose a base program counter from numerical indexing for debugger commands. [AJR]
- Add AHA-1542A, AHA-1542B, and BIOS v1.02 of AHA-1542C ROMs from Adaptec. [AJR]
- cdc721: Reduced character height to make all rows fit. [AJR]
- freekick.cpp: Documented connector pinouts. [AJR]
- mcs51: Updated old hack to break out of JB INT0/INT1 loops when interrupt is triggered. [AJR]
- tmp68301: Merged on-chip peripheral emulation with CPU device. [AJR]
- Added skeleton Adaptec AHA-1740 and AHA-1742A ISA devices. [AJR]
- Added ROMs for BusLogic BT-542B ISA SCSI controller. [AJR]
- odyssey2.cpp: Fixed videopac machine. [AmatCoder]
- mc6845.cpp updates: [AmatCoder]
- Don’t reset line counter when screen parameters are changed.
- Check vertical sync condition when frame is reset if vertical sync width is supported.
- upd765.cpp: Made Read ID return command if execution phase is reached but ID is not found. [AmatCoder]
- dsk_dsk.cpp: Report error if image has more heads and/or tracks than the drive supports. [AmatCoder]
- spectrum.cpp: Fixed bit 6 value returned from port 0xFE (fixes MT06439). [AmatCoder]
- divideo.h: Eliminated MCFG_VIDEO_SET_SCREEN macro. [cam900]
- 74157.cpp, terminal.cpp, tms34061.cpp, itech8.cpp: Removed unnecessary arguments in handlers. [cam900]
- segaybd.cpp: Removed an unused state class member. [cam900]
- witch.cpp: Fixed foreground tilemap and bank switching behavior. [cam900]
- itech32.cpp: Corrected sound CPU type. [cam900]
- stadhero.cpp, vrc6.cpp: Updated comments. [cam900]
- cninja.cpp: Fixed tilemap color mask behavior. [cam900]
- twincobr.cpp, wardner.cpp: Simplified handlers, eliminated register_postload, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- bus/nes/konami.cpp: Fixed sound clock and VRC7 volume. [cam900]
- ym2413.cpp: Added VRC7 instrument table with notes. [cam900]
- toaplan_scu.cpp: Simplified and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- toaplan1.cpp: Separated demonwld and samesame state classes, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- gaelco2.cpp: Fixed save states for snowboar, mark tilemaps dirty when RAM base is changed, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- namcos1.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- dec0.cpp: Removed a duplicate #include directive. [cam900]
- esd16.cpp: Mark 8×8 tilemap dirty on video RAM writes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- silvmil.cpp: Moved alternate graphics layout into graphics decoding description, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- gamemachine.cpp: Added netlist audio. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added output first-order approximation of NE555 output driver impedance. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added unijunction transistor example for 2N6027. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added base-emitter and base-collector capacitance to Ebers-Moll bipolar junction transistor model. [Couriersud]
- Improves performance on switching by dramatically reducing required Newton-Raphson iterations.
- spg2xx.cpp: Moved audio emulation to a separate device so it can be shared with the SPG110. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added inputs to icanpian and icanguit. [David Haywood]
- xavix.cpp: Fixed controls in popira2 and epo_guru, and mapped some missing inputs in ttv_mx. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added basic inputs to dreamlif. [David Haywood]
- svi3x8: Hooked up controllers to the Coleco Game Adapter, and replaced generic cartridge slot with Coleco cartridge slot. [Dirk Best]
- sg1000m3: Added support for keyboard cable link used by F-16 Fighting Falcon for two-player mode. [Enik Land]
- Fixed mapping between mouse coordinates and character positions in Qt debugger views. [Golden Child]
- apollo.cpp updates and resurrection: [Hans Ostermeyer]
- Fix typo’d constant in m68kmmu that prevented trapping user accesses to kernel space.
- Removed need for intrusive m68k modifications, fixed crash in 3c505 networking, and fixed Domain/OS booting in Normal mode.
- Made X11 XInput lightgun button numbering consistent with Windows (GitHub #4695). [Kiall Mac Innes]
- upd765.cpp: Changed ND flag behaviour to fix Speedlock copy protection regression. [Michael Zapf]
- tms9995.cpp: Fixed interrupt condition error that caused geneve GPL mode lock-up. [Michael Zapf]
- tms9900.cpp, tms9995.cpp: Fixed handling of C and OV status bits for INV and SLA instructions. [Michael Zapf]
- bsmt2000.cpp: Fixed sample ROM alignment/padding (fixes 4-bit ADPCM sample playback). [moralrecordings]
- spectrum updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved expansion interface to allow devices to act on opcode fetches.
- Added Multiface One/128/3, and MultiPrint devices.
- Added the Technology Research Beta 128 Disk Interface.
- Added the Cheetah SpecDrum device.
- Added the Opus Discovery disc system, and OPD floppy format.
- bbc_cciword: Added missing ROM switching zones for Inter-Word. [Nigel Barnes]
- mtx: Added expansion bus with SDX floppy controller. [Nigel Barnes]
- 80 column card with SDX in CP/M mode.
- Fixed ROM/RAM banking for CP/M, and fixed MTX500 detection.
- Added support for Type 03 and Type 07 .mfloppy images.
- Added alternate MTX2 ROM set (German).
- Keyboard ROM now selected in Configuration.
- Quickload .RUN files.
- spec128: Improved compatibility with ROM-swapping expansion devices in 128 mode (not yet 100%). [Nigel Barnes]
- ns32000: Added skeleton CPU device and disassembler for NS32000 family. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Added preliminary Acorn 32016 2nd Processor (CPU emulation is incomplete). [Nigel Barnes]
- xavix.cpp: Changed palette format to HCY and improved colors. [O. Galibert]
- i2cmem: Fixed page write logic. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up inputs and made battery test pass for vl70. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Started adding the MEG. [O. Galibert]
- mips1 updates: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Implemented FPU instructions and exceptions.
- Corrected swl/swr implementation.
- Optimized TLB MRU lookup.
- Added debugger hooks for interrupts and privilege level changes.
- apple2p: Made language card RAM initially write-enabled. [Peter Ferrie]
- apple2: Slow down TransWarp CPU during joystick accesses. [R. Belmont]
- apple2gs: Added annotations to disassembly, including Toolbox calls, system globals, and new I/O. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Added support for Focus Drive IDE interface. [R. Belmont, anonymous]
- apple3: Added Focus Drive as a slot option and turned off unnecessary logging. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Added Focus IDE for IIe, and added Vulcan/Vulcan Gold IDE for IIe and IIgs. [R. Belmont]
- spg2xx audio improvements: [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixed channel stop behaviour (fixes bad/missing audio in jak_sbfc, jak_mpac, jak_wof, jak_wwe and others).
- Increased internal sample rate to match synthesis frame rate for better synchronization.
- Moved envelope processing into sample-update loop.
- Reset envelope ramp-down bit when a channel stops (fixes missing channels in vii and others).
- Only process envelope ramp-down for active channels (fixes missing channels in icanpian and others).
- Reset ADPCM bit at sample loop point (fixes bad samples in jak_sith and others).
- Avoid treating end-of-sample marker as a playable sample (fixes sample popping).
- Fixed sample ordering for 8-bit PCM samples, improving audio quality.
- Scale SPU channel sum by a fixed 1/16 divider rather than by the active channel count (fixes volume ‘wobble’).
- Implemented VolSel register.
- Switch sample processing mode immediately on change (fixes additional instruments in icanpian).
- spg2xx.cpp: Fixed palette indexing on backgrounds in wallpaper mode (fixes backgrounds in jak_nick). [Ryan Holtz]
- astrohome: Added cassette support for the AstroBASIC cartridge. [Ryan Holtz, BallyAlley]
- astrohome updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Removed inaccurate comment from astrocde.xml regarding the 2000 Baud tape interface.
- Converted astrohome controllers to slot devices.
- Added 300 Baud cassette tape slot device.
- Changed potentiometer callbacks from tagged I/O ports to devcb3.
- Added I/O access handling to expansion slot.
- Added INS8154 I/O functionality and cassette loading/saving to Blue RAM boards (RAM not yet hooked up).
- Added lightpen callback to controller slot device.
- Fixed spurious lightpen interrupts being triggered every scanline (fixes synchronization on 2000 Baud multi-part music tapes).
- Converted accessory port to slot device and added lightpen support.
- Added more granular emulation feature bits as well as a couple more catch-all categories. [Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- ins8154: Added internal 128-byte RAM and simplified handlers. [Ryan Holtz]
- model1.cpp: Hooked up raw drive board outputs. [SailorSat]
- pokey.cpp optimization: [schnitzeltony]
- Avoid unnecessary modulo operations.
- Avoid repeating expensive calculations when inputs haven’t changed.
- Avoid unnecessary synchronization barriers in step_pot when nothing changes.
- video/opengl: Improved performance by lifting calculations/memory accesses out of loops in pixel copy/format conversion functions. [schnitzeltony]
- spectrum_uspeech: Use measured oscillator frequencies, and toggle ROM also on IORQ as used in Rockfall1/2. [Thomas Busse]
- m6809 disassembler fixes: [tomctomc]
- Fixed program counter increment for indexed addressing with single-byte offset.
- Changed indexed addressing to print absolute addresses based on current program counter rather than offsets.
- Added explicit EXT addressing annotation for small offsets.
- Renamed “indirect” to “indexed” in code.
- imgtool/filtbas.cpp: Automatically terminate strings on end-of-line. [tomctomc]
- romload: Made BIOS selection apply to fills. [Vas Crabb]
- mosaic.cpp: Verified and corrected clocks for Mosaic. [caius, The Dumping Union]
- vsmile_cd.xml: Replaced CHDs created from CloneCD images with new ones created from standard redump.org images. [ClawGrip]
- “Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA)” is the last remaining CHD created from a CloneCD image.
- vtech_storio_cart.xml: Fixed year for scoobysp. [ClawGrip]
- gp32.cpp: Dumped X2C32 CPLD. [coolmod]
- meadows.cpp: Corrected ROM label and location for deadeye. [f205v]
- taito_f2.cpp: Dumped PALs for footchmp. [f205v]
- pirates.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for Genix Family. [f205v]
- expro02.cpp: Corrected a chip type and fixed a typo in the documentation. [f205v]
- gba.xml: Added cartridge documentation from No-Intro. [FakeShemp]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542B BIOS v3.11. [Funet Archive]
- Add half of yet another Adaptec AHA-1542A BIOS/MCODE set. [Funet Archive]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542CF BIOS v2.10 and expanded notes. [Guru]
- specpls3_flop.xml: Added DSK images from TOSEC. [ICEknight]
- cps1.cpp: Verified sf2ceblp dump and added ROM locations. [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- gauntlet.cpp: Dumped PROM at 4R and corrected size of ROM at 6P. [Joe Magiera, The Dumping Union]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542CF v2.11 ROM. [Jolaes76, VOGONS Vintage Driver Library]
- gdrom: Documented security commands. [MetalliC]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542C and AHA-1542CP ROMs. [modem7, minuszerodegrees.net]
- Added skeleton ISA device for Novell Disk Coprocessor Board. [modem7, minuszerodegrees.net]
- ym2413.cpp: Added VRC7 drum patches dumped using debug mode. [Nuke.YKT]
- segasp.cpp: Dumped Dinosaur King security PIC. [Porchy]
- pc98.xml, pc98_cd.xml: Updates: [r09]
- Added new software items from the Neo Kobe Collection.
- Re-tested software entries with current MAME.
- Re-labeled disks with their actual names, and fixed some spelling errors.
- Added usage notes for software that needs DOS.
- Removed user disks from games where they aren’t included in the original box, and the user is expected to create them.
- Removed duplicate images where the only differences are in the saved game data.
- Split “Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania DX” into the original and cracked versions.
- Replaced “Chou-Baku” with a dump that’s actually bootable.
- Re-ordered some disks so they are auto-mounted in a more logical way.
- Added pinouts for I Can Play Guitar and I Can Play Piano cartridges. [Sean Riddle]
- Harmonised software list file names with names in the software list and in the drivedevice source. [Tafoid]
- m72.cpp: Dumped i8571 MCU for lohtb3. [TeamEurope, hammy, The Dumping Union]
Majora's Mask 3D 4th Day Glitch Walkthrough
After making a different save with these glitches enabled, you may download the update again.
Tested multiple times and confirmed this glitch works in a different way than initially expected. Telescope no longer works of course, unsure why they would remove it; it was the easiest and safest way to get it to work.
- Gibdo Mask (however aquired.)
- A Bottle.
- Mountain Village
- Run to Mountain Village unless you have the Warp, and save.
- Bottle some Hot Spring Water in the Goron Hot Spring after scaling the cliff, use it to thaw the hole before Goron Village.
- If you already have the fire arrows, go to the next map and thaw the hole before Goron Village.
- Enter the thawed Hot Spring Hole before Goron Village.
- Put your Gibdo Mask on your Y or X Key.
- Bottle some Hot Spring Water on the other key, don't move.
I recommend saving now, as it is much easier to restart and attempt again if the glitch fails during the following:
Doing the next steps in the Cliff Hot Spring can crash your system.
Doing this at different times during the day/night may effect how easily you can activate the following sequences.
- Get into the hole.
- Use your Glitch Bottle to get Hot Spring Water.
- Let the dialog load for a few seconds, allow the battle background music to start playing.
- (Read Below) Close the dialog.
If the moon falls, it wasn't successful. Start back where you last saved, preferably right before you drop into the hole.
- Your screen should start having a "seizure," and your audio should repeatedly play the Rooster / Howling / Clocktower sound effects. This is what you want.
- Press your Ocarina hotkey in order to bring up your Ocarina, stopping the cutscene glitches.
- Play the Song of Inverted Time, and return time to "Normal," even if you didn't slow it down.
You may now save your extra file once again, to always be in this state. The save file reads "Final Day."
- Days now start at -0:00 and end at -24:00.
- The moon is just a tiny dot.
- The Clock Tower is open like at 12am on the Final Day.
- Nightfall will read "Morning of the Second Day, -12 Hours Remaining"
- Morning will read "Dawn of a New Day" once again.
- Mostly no Clocktown NPCs will be available.
- Song of Double Time only allows you to go forward to 5am.
- The Telescope will now prevent you from exiting it, requiring restart.
- Entering mini-game buildings will likely crash the system and require reboot.
- Other unexpected things, of course.
- You can collect the stray fairies without a time limit.
- Collect stray heart pieces.
- Explore and test things.
- Shits & giggles. Alternative save.
- Wrong Warps for speedruns.
How to exit:
- In the morning, go back to the hole and bottle more Hot Spring Water, allow the moon to crash. You should have your mask back, but everything gained during the period will be wiped.
- Song of Time will take you back, however, you won't get your mask back.
Option One: Unobtained or Obtained
Following the 4th Day Glitch steps above, the Gibdo Mask can be traded out for a few masks (listed below,) and exiting the hole (with or without Song of Soaring,) will allow you to play as Fierce Deity Link in the overworld, without the mask at all--or if you have it, as long as you have the FD Mask on an accessible hotkey or button. If you combine the 4th Day Glitch, first, with the Fierce Deity Link glitch, second, it will allow you to play as FD for unlimited time. However, to exit the FD mode, put on another mask, or take the FD mask off of your hotkeys. To re-enter it, simply go bottle another batch of Hot Spring Water in the bottle where the mask you chose was.
Option Two: Obtained
Using the Pictobox RI (Restricted Items) Glitch, you can become Fierce Deity as long as you own the mask itself. To do so, equip any usable item on x or y; put the Fierce Deity Mask on the other key, then switch it with the usable item. Exit out of the menu. Still in Camera Mode, the Fierce Deity Mask should be lit up as if you can wear it. Hit the L button and immediately hit the button for Fierce Deity's Mask. You have roughly a few frames or so for this to work. If you failed, just retry until you can get the timing down correctly.
Note: You can backflip over the ice blocking your way to exit into Termina Field while playing as FD Link. You cannot exit Clocktown after entering as FD Link, you must be in a different form, or perform boundary glitches to bypass the guards.
[[List of ESS Bottle Effects with Hot Spring Water:]] * Postman's Hat - Fierce Deity, time skip to 12:00AM. * Kafei's Mask - Fierce Deity, time skip to 2:33AM. * Bremen's Mask - Fierce Deity, time skip to 2:33AM. * Captain's Hat - Single time hop 6 hours, curse effect, rewards random rupees below 50, Fierce Deity possible. * Gibdo Mask - (Seizure Glitch) Repeated random time skip. ( Negative Hours / Error **** ) * Romani's Mask - Extremely rapid time hop. * Bunny Hood - Rock Sirloin spawns after exiting. * Couple's Mask - Rock Sirloin spawns after exiting. * Kamaro's Mask - System Crash, [ Source, ZeldaSpeedRuns.com : ] Seemingly random effects. Can result in the "Infinite Ocarina Glitch," which itself can ruin your save. Sometimes hard crashes the game on loading a new map. "Infinite Bow Glitch" can also occur. These are not the only effects, however. More testing needs to be done. * Don Gero's Mask - No Observed Change. * Garo's Mask - No Observed Change. * Great Fairy's Mask - No Observed Change. Quickly equips and unequips the mask. * Keaton Mask - No Observed Change. * Mask of Scents - No Observed Change. * All-Night Mask - No Observed Change. * Troupe Leader's Mask - No Observed Change. * Blast Mask - No Observed Change * Stone Mask - No Observed Change * Mask of Truth - No Observed Change * Giant's Mask - Rock Sirloin spawns after exiting. * Deku Mask - Similar effects to Romani's Mask. * Goron Mask - No Observed Change. Quickly equips and unequips the Great Fairy Mask. * Zora Mask - No Observed Change. * Fierce Deity Mask - No Observed Change.