Speed Gear 7.1 Registration Code Serial Number, key, crack
Game Fix / Crack: Need for Speed: The Run v1.0 All No-DVD content. Best Mac Cleanup App Full Version Free Download. Ares Galaxy Speed Booster v1.0 - Ares Galaxy Speed Booster. Newest 'boost-compute' Questions - Stack Overflow.
Hacked pC Tools Performance Toolkit v188.8.131.52 crack - arab's blog
Nero Burning ROM 11 Serial Key serial. IObit Forums News & Updates Advanced SystemCare IObit. The registration key is still 100% working (if you cannot read it from the picture, it is included on the disk). This is Speed Boost / Nitros / Turbo hack / cheat for Race Driver GRID 2. A simple trainer giving you boost feature.
Crack download NFS World Speed Boost Hack v1 0 UPDATE 20
The method used by the program is to write a certain number of files to the drive and. Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app. No longer increasing jumps, the longer you push the. Scheduling is supported to check for driver updates automatically.
- Hack Tanki Online (Hesoolver) - Cheat Games
- Most wanted 2020 v 1.0 trainer +11 - Need for Speed
- Download Auslogics BoostSpeed v184.108.40.206
- Naruto Online Cheats and Cheat Codes, PC
- GCPro key updates history - Page 3
- Computer unlock override codes
- Game Trainers: Need for Speed: Payback v1.0.51 (+10
- Game - KeyGen, Serial Code, Crack, Hack, Tools, Files
- [xd] Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen - ROM - Other ROM Hacks
- Open RPA Network - Speed Up Workflow with Free Components
- Boost won't activate my unlocked sim-free iPhone 11
- Seeed Studio Bazaar, The IoT Hardware enabler
- System - System Info Downloads
- 60 FPS Patches/Cheat Codes Releases and Discussion
- Jabsasifac's articles tagged "keygen" - jabsasifac's blog
CleanMyMac X v4.6.13 Patched For MacOS Full Version Download
SerialBay - Search Results: HoT Serial, Serial Number. Gives 4 armor points, while you wear these boots. Hdd Speed Test Tool is a handy application designed to help you test the speed of your hard disk drive. Volume (Volume Boost) V220.127.116.11 By Bobiras2009.apk RAR 0 https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=316.
Key generator borderlands 3 Trainer +31 - Download trainer free
Game Boost Speed for Android - APK Download click to find out more. Platforms: Windows; Similar: How To Increase My Laptop Speed, How To Speed Up My Laptop, Laptop Booster Software, Laptop. Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads important link. Speed is introduced almost half way through the program with Booster, a new activity designed especially to build muscle memory very efficiently.
Pulsarius V1.0 Winall Incl By Eclipse
Sethioz Industries store - advanced multiplayer / online game hacks, trainers, mods, cheats and games for sale. Resonance Knob: Is used to boost the lower midrange and bass frequencies. When you search for "pulsarius v1.0 winall incl by eclipse serial" for example, you may find the word "serial" amongst the results. Free User rating.
Mod Forward Speed Limiter v18.104.22.168 - Farming Simulator 19
Even in beginner mode you have to spend a lot of time. This script changes the maximum speed of the vehicle to the value that has been set as the maximum speed for cruise control. The trainer will try to save your current speed and direction as well, so you can sometimes use this right before you reach the first checkpoint of a race or mission and then use the teleport option to give you a head start on that race or mission. Octoplus FRP Tool Activation - Octoplus Box: decoding and.
GitHub - brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher: Liberate DJI drones
The app is available in English and 15 others languges with full version that you will download. No more slowness, no more delay, no more lag phase. Adjustment 2 Addition Adjustment Jump Rope Speed increases 1.2s to 1.4s first a little slow. Category Tools more in this category.
Roblox Hack - Unlimited Robux
Dial to launch Boost Zone or call Boost Customer Care (depending on your Settings) to get answers to other questions. V22.214.171.124 - League of Legends Wiki - Champions, Items additional hints. It turns out that there are two conditions for a vertibird, apparently one was forgotten during. By changing the CPU speed you accept full responcibility for any damage your psp might occur.
VMware Workstation Pro 16.0.0 Build 16894299 + Serial Keys
With good speed and without virus! Drivers download slowly. Maplesoft Maple 2020.0 + Crack [ Latest Version ] Free https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=330.
Key softwareppro: DgFlick Photo Xpress Pro 126.96.36.199 Crack
Price: 59000 Brand: FIAT Please use this mod if you want more power and speed! Hack speed boost v1.0. Garen The Might of Demacia. Selectable hide/show touch Controller.
LARGE Growing Compilation of Mostly Minor Changes/Adjustments to Destiny's QoL we want to see with Beyond Light
For the items that will be going into the Destiny Content Vault, these changes still apply and will want to be seen when they are returned at the designated "unvaulting" times for us to enjoy once again.
Links within post are to BungiePlz Megathreads.
UI/UX• Option in settings menu to toggle on/off auto-dismantle/convert Blue engram contents into materials. (Just like D1 where green engrams turn into materials once you're high enough light/level. The option to toggle this on and off is needed for when we are leveling up and blues aren't actually completely worthless, versus when they are no longer helpful and can be auto-dismantled).
• Weapon Kill-Trackers should inherently track both PvP and PvE, the toggle chooses which one you prefer to display. All legendary weapons should track kills, but are only displayable once MW tier 6+ is achieved. Exotics should have a tracker without catalyst that transfers data to your character and will display the same number on every gun if you have multiple, and will not zero-out if dismantled. The numbers for all exotics should also would be viewable in Collections > Exotic Weapons tab.
• A few more destination landing zones. Tower: Hanger (for the millionth time, please). And Dreaming City: Rheasilvia and The Strand).
• Delete/Apply/Use action. Revise and speed up action length times for various consumables and items. Old Consumables no longer worth anything should be instant dismantle for the whole group of the item.
• Visual button indicator for "Compare" at bottom that when holding RT/mapped key will then compare the item in your inventory or vault to your currently equipped item. (Outside of your vault, only Equip, Details, and Lock/Unlock buttons are shown on the item. Some players do not know this option exists).
• Faster menu loading (mainly console), like keeping main character inventory on ram for instant access rather than waiting to load gear each time. (My PC with a HDD loads menu 3x faster than my Xbox One X using External SSD, and the Xbox using SSD loads twice as fast as using internal Console HDD. Locating time is a factor in this but root issue is in-game coding priorities. In testing RAM usage, loading main menu of your characters gear uses 110MB at 1440p settings). Logic says: If I'm able to hit start and access my character during any in-game activity, then there's room to keep it on the RAM for faster access. Also, if the interactive nodes load and can be selected while using director, but the wait is on visual indicators, then destination/director menu loading can also be faster. At least speed the animation scale up.
• Ongoing live feed for incoming teammates joining game until they arrive (like, say someone leaves during Menagerie and we sit around waiting for the 6th to arrive before we can start the next area, some people leave thinking its bugged instead of waiting for the 6th because they don't realize someone is on the way). Instead of "Cayde-69420 joined the game" and it fade out, it would say "Cayde-69420 is joining the game..." either stagnate or slowly fading in and out until the player arrives. It's just good courtesy knowledge. PvP included, but ofc the players name would be blue or red to indicate if they will be friend or foe.
• Won't kick you off viewing a player menu while starting or after finishing an activity via roster tab (mainly console).
• Controller sensitivity options expanded. This includes Acceleration, overall sensitivity, outer radius/inner radius sensitivity differences, and various trigger scales. Fortnite has more options than Destiny, and we are far better than Forknife, so let's see some expansion of options in the near future (button mapping was a great first step that already improved my destiny QoL). Even if it's just allowing sensitivity to go to 50 with an acceleration option, anything is better than a single scale of 1-10.
• ValoGlory/Infamy Rank-up screen covering obtrusive banners are very annoying and much too long. Maybe move the banner to the bottom where they aren't covering anything if you must have them, just like when we unlock any triumph.
• Fix the bottom screen banner alerting the player to insert runes into the Chalice every time they open a Menagerie chest, as though they just barely unlocked it. The banner often appears several times, and sometimes well into going to orbit. When this returns with DCV, I don't want to see the same problems persisting it had before.
• Ended playlist Activities like crucible/strikes/Gambit orbit menu appearing on time; so we have the ability to leave matchmaking sooner. It's uncommon but sometimes you get caught in the same match because it wouldn't allow you to leave (mainly console).
• Emblem username characters given a darker thin stroke outline (not very legible on brighter emblems like Settle the Score. This actually will allow Bungie to use more emblem types that they normally avoid due to illegibility, like white or bright shaders in general. Simple graphic design discipline).
• While previewing Ships, add the booster effect, and allow us to rotate the ship under preview like we can our sparrow.
• While previewing Sparrows, add sparrow booster effect and initial sound when boosting that dies off to silence whenever you press "Preview" button while already previewing the sparrow (the button currently does nothing, same button performs emotes/finishers each time you press it when previewing them).
• While previewing Eververse ornaments, allow for us to preview a shader with the item as well.
• Change all 150 speed sparrows to 160 Why do 150's even exist?
• If seasons where earning certain engrams must be decrypted like current Umbrals, then Add 1 more row to inventory holdable Engrams (increases capacity from 10 to 15)
• Postmaster available from Director Menu just like the Eververse.
SHADERS• Shader inventory changed to shader Favorites. Why have inventory we have to manage deleting unwanted shaders or keep buying ones we use regularly? Just allow us to favorite a shader into a Favorites inventory that is infinitely reusable, at the cost of 1-2 legendary shard(s) per application or use. This will stop the issue of repeatedly receiving shaders you have earned but do not want.
• With the Favorites menu (mentioned above), hovering over a favorited shader will give you 2 options: Unfavorite and Apply to All for 5-10 legendary shards. Giving us both individual and blanket utility.
• Consistent Armoweapon shader primary/secondary colors displayed on shader thumbnail when compared to actual application They don't all line up, making it confusing and forcing us to preview every shader to see what it actually looks like.
• Along with previous bullet point, a fifth shader color spot in the middle for the thumbnails on shaders that seem to have an additional color not displayed... (Looking at you Jacarina)
• Make all armor elements shaderable IE: Wormgod Caress, The Supremacy sniper, many exotics in general, iron banner robes and cloaks, many warlock bonds with glow effect, any armor with glow effects (transversive steps can't change but geomag stabilizers ornament can...?), etc etc etc. Just be consistent.
• Exotic Weapon Shaders. If I can preview it while one is equipped, then let it happen for real. This will NOT decrease the number of ornaments purchased, if anything it will increase the number of purchased ornaments. This is because ornaments change the shader type, texture, and display primaries/secondaries, allowing a single shader to have multiple looks, just as ornaments allow items to have multiple looks. (Imagine the Jade ornament for malfeasance with a pearl white shader, or Outbreaks yellow ornament shaded blue, or... The possibilities are endless.) If I can put a shader on an exotic armor piece, then I should be able to put one on an exotic weapon.
CONSUMABLES & QUEST ITEMS• Forge weapon Radiant Matrix auto-applied to weapon frames when earned, rather than revisiting Ada. Every. Single. Time.
• Either get rid of Finest Matterweave and just have an enhancement core drop instead; or, change the reward to something more rare or harder to obtain. Like an Upgrade Module.
• Increase Modulus Report inventory quantity to 99
• Override Frequency locations should drop by process of elimination, whether before Beyond Light or after Mars is returned with Destiny Content Vault.
• Rainmaker rewards drastically increase
• Pure Matterglass Lens doubled chances of drops while weapon telemetries should start dropping no matter what. Ghost telemetry abilities increases chances on top of that and/or Septuple (C'mon Bungie, I said 7, you like that right?) the progress of weapon telemetries with Banshee leveling so they may actually be worth something to get and use (or just get rid of them altogether if that's asking too much).
• If all mods have been obtained, stop dropping Black Armory Schematics and allow for dismantle of all leftovers or automatically remove them from inventory. No longer purchases Forge Polymers
• Forge Polymers now purchased with legendary shards. Armor drops in sequence (head, then arms, then chest, etc) rather than random due to rare bounties.
• Rare Bounties capable of being taken to Ada and changed to another random rare bounty for 2 modulus reports or some other purchase exchange.
• Ascendant Shard inventory limit increased to 25.
• Enhancement Prism inventory limit increased to 99.
• Instead of "Discard" as an option for Ascendant Shards, let it be "Dismantle" and the shard is broken down into 6 Enhancement Prisms. Same goes for the Prisms being broken into Cores. Allowing backwards-compatibility
• Dismantling an Enhancement Core should yield either 10 Bright Dust or 5 legendary shards. If we allow them to become bright dust; then 1 Ascendant shard broken down completely is equivalent to 36 enhancement cores or 360 bright dust. An actual grindable way to increase bright dust. Slow enough it wouldn't ever break the game (about 3 GM nightfalls for 1080 bright dust) but one would finally exist, and maybe put use to some players excess of these items. (Dismantle times would be very fast for cores, medium for prisms, and slow for ascendant shards. Or banshee would have a way to do it through him.)
NPC/Vendor Menus• Bulk purchases like spiders materials with x5, x10, and x25 options, OR a slider 1-100. (Could be done by hovering over an item like glimmer, then a drop-down menu of the same item but a slider or bulkier quantity options show up. Now you can hover over the one you want and purchase it multiple times if you want to convert say... 1000 legendary shards into 5000 destination materials, you can do it in 40 clicks or 10 slides of 100, instead of 1000. That's saving about 25x more time and effort).
• 1. Give us three Token Turn-In options for ALL token vendors. (A x20, the x10, and then a x1. That way we can even out our token bar and also hand in 20 tokens in one shot for an engram/package rather than; 10 tokens, 2 times, every time, for every vendor.)
• 2. Vendor package rewards can be focused either to exact items, or a package at a chance of 2 items where one is what you desire (like current Umbral Focusing). This is at the cost of extra tokens. 20 Tokens for current random engram. 25 Tokens for a choice at an engram for either armor or weapons (The engrams cannot exceed 5 items, so if 8 weapons are available from the vendor then 2 different weapon engrams containing 4 each will be offered along with the armor engram). 30 Tokens for an engram that drops 1 of 2 possible items that you choose from. And lastly, 40 Tokens for a random roll of the exact item you desire. Fulfilling cost/reward incentive.
I prefer number 2
Mods and Effects• Allow Obsidian Radiance effect on forge weapons to be unlockable and applicable to any forge weapon once earned, and removed from inventory.
• Allow dismantling of old mods to unlock the unlimited version if any are left (like raid earned mods). Simultaneously allowing old 1.0 armor to use the unlocked unlimited versions, just incapable of using newer season mods like normal.
• Void/SolaArc Resistance mod should be an inherent bonus when MasterWorking the armor piece according to the elemental type the armor is, and removed from the list. Literally no one uses it over recovery/mobility/discipline etc. (This would mean for example: level 10 masterworked void arms would have inherent void resistance, whatever the small value Bungie has assigned it).
MISC• Grapple/mantling parameters revised (moving objects, a slight bump doesn't reject the grapple, or a ledge's certain angle disallows grapple)
• Uneven surfaces kill us guardians instantly with the famed "misadventure" or dreaded "architects". Please review physics parameters to reduce or eliminate these instances. Falling 2 meters and touching an edge shouldn't insta-kill a god-slayer. (This may be centered around rebound/reflection physics values, likely the ones greater than 45°.)
• Jumping backwards when standing on something with an angle... Just get rid of this, or severely reduce the angle it occurs. Very very annoying when jumping forward usually over something, then suddenly you're going backwards which sometimes leads to falling behind or your death.
• Destination Materials you physically farm need to drop 5 of the material, not 1-2. Chest materials need to drop 5-15.
PS5 and Series XI have not seen any current plans from Bungie how to address these new powerful consoles, but I'd like to point out a few key things that MUST be options as well as possible issues.
The new consoles will have much faster CPU and far more capable GPU's of course. But the main difference will be their NVMe memory bus speed. It will be at least 30x faster (current consoles use 5400rpm HDD's that seem to perform at 35MB/s average, up to 90MB/s. While NVMe will be 2500MB/s+) than current consoles! This is such a big difference that this alone may require separation from old consoles.
UI/UX for these consoles should easily rival PC options. That means they will need: + FOV slider up to 105. + Graphics toggles for Low/Med/High settings in order to properly respond to their FOV and increased framerate, especially when larger sensitivity options should be available for the controllers as mentioned before. + Drastically improved load times for destinations, menu, previewing, etc. I do NOT want to see these be handicapped.
If they remain in the same playing pool as older consoles, then (outside of framerate and load times) old consoles will need an FOV slider as well. So as not to be completely outplayed by the incoming consoles, and therefore subsequent graphics quality reductions to compensate. These toggles will be forced to change to lower settings for older v1 consoles, and for consoles like the One X and Pro, medium and some high settings can still be achieved with higher FOV if the player decides to change that.
EDITSI will be adding nuisances or long-awaited features below that are not already on the list if I think of or read any after posting. Feel free to express recurring pet peeves for me to add here:
• Vault changes for personal organizing and all consumables are able to be stored (currently some are not able to for no known reason).
• In-Game LFG options should exist if Bungie calls their game an MMO.
• Option to adjust Character appearance again in game, whether through menu or an NPC. One understanding if you came from D1, your character appearance was decided based on those designs on previous characters. Changing your appearance in D2 would then separate that linkage and not affect your D1 characters. (Think of this as a hairstylist for D2)
• Charged distance melee abilities given a second mappable key option. Like Hunter's throwing knife and smoke bomb. Allow single press to be normal knife melee, while a long press/remappable option uses throwable ability.
• Return Proximity in meters to destination patrol beacons, adventures, public events, and all Icon viewable locations.
• Reduce fireteam Player collision especially when jumping or nearing them. Ever gotten shoulder charged off heavy ammo? Pushed off the map? Blocked from an entryway? Fell to your death on a jumping puzzle because someone brushed your warlocks robes? No more of this.
• Jumping while enemies are below you (especially warlocks) adjusted so that you don't get stuck on their heads unable to move until you die. (Seems to be like the previous collision model that warlock jumps get canceled out when touching another player or enemy.)
• Warlock jumps should never float downward on immediate airborne press of jump button. If direction falls below horizontal decline, default to horizontal glide. No negative-angle glides. That's like a hunter pressing jump while falling and they just fall slower for a second, it's useless.
• Slightly speed up warlock Rift animation as well as adjust how it drops so that it doesn't fall below you like it sometimes does when standing on an elevated object.
• Clan browser added to Clan tab, it's just common sense.
• Phalanx boop physics revised/reduced. Getting hit by their tailbone while they swing in the other direction shouldn't send me across the map, or their swing barely touching my gun turns you into a puddle of light... Yeah they hit hard, but not HULK hard.
• Boss Stomp mechanics should be more creative and unique to the boss, and not universally obnoxious. Unique boss attacks and defenses would be less annoying and more fun. This would be an implementation that would take more time but guaranteed to have positive feedback.
• Add option in settings for themed menus like Dark Mode, or a select color of choice, while your equipped emblem determines the theme. Personalization is everything.
• Allow for a re-roll of masterworked weapons just like we can rework our armor. Have it cost similar materials as compensation (which is: 1 upgrade module, and all materials currently used in the MasterWork. Which would be glimmer at lvl 1, and the appropriate amount of glimmelegendary shards/enhancement cores at lvl 6+)
• All Exotic Leg armors should have inherent traction. However only armors that increase sprint speed should also increase slide distance (transversive steps, stompeez, dunemarchers).
• Start with full ammo when loading in any activity, excluding PvP modes. There's no reason we should have to find a banner or go to the Tribute Hall (which is disappearing anyway and we need a replacement of some kind).
• If Champion mechanics are going to stay in destiny, then add various champion stopping perks to many current exotic weapons. Doesn't have to be all of them, but a lot more exotics may be seen to be used in high-game activity's where champions are present. (Like Riskrunner having inherent Overload Rounds, or Jotünn with an Unstoppable effect.)
• Add ability to Ping enemies or Add waypoints visible to fireteam. Especially critical for the Deaf/Hard of hearing community, helps Sherpa situations and overall improved communication. If addable by map, proving critical we need to increase map and menu load times.
• Ability to choose to either enter matchmaking or solo strikes just like we had the option with Haunted Forest activities. Default is matchmaking, but ability to change when loading a strike or strike playlist. Sometimes players are helpful, and other times they are a burden. Major. Burden.
• Give heroic stories viable rewards. Some stories are fun, but give you no reward incentive.
• Veteran Dialogue accessable across all platforms, or implemented to everyone with a toggle.
• Crucible and Vanguard Boons should be able to be used anywhere, acting as an effect that is relieved once a match or strike is completed.
• Crucible matchmaking slightly revised. The CBMM is good for playableness, but when you hit sweaty 6 stacks, most players lose desire to play. Petition to adjust crucible so that "team stomping" or "win streak grinding" is challenged. Suggestion would be something that recognizes a team of 4-6 and analyzes their gameplay. If wins happen, especially by a large margin, they are put into a pool of similar stacked winning groups (still closely abiding by CBMM). This way they end up matching against other 4-6 stack sweats more often, and less against kinderguardians with already low self esteem, discouraging that mindset to farm crucible (if the 6 stack are all really good players then they will probably end up winning every time even against other stacks anyway right? So if you're a stack stomper, what would you have to be worried about?). Though uneven matchmaking I'm sure would still happen regardless; this would reduce the occurrences. Disclaimer: 4-6 stacks that are simply friends and aren't there to stomp players, but just to have fun, will be protected based on game stat feedback the same way, and left in normal CBMM. This is NOT just SBMM, its AMM (adjusted matchmaking) which resets under losses.
• Hunter jumps (but also other characters) sometimes do not activate initially and end up using a jump charge over slightly uneven surfaces, messing them up. Perhaps adjust Character jump activation as a small distance between them and the ground they are near, using a normal jump before an ability jump to bring it to a minimal or eliminate this occurrence.
• Drifter shouldn't announce that the envoys are dead when they aren't. Associate his voice with them actually being taken out. If the team starts in late and the team is given an extra couple stacks of damage booster as a handicap compensation triggering his false announcement, then have him say something else that won't confuse the team like, "You're startin' with a little extra energy... Get those envoys!"
• Add a small Personal Score Indicator near team score in PvP. Just a simple common sense courtesy to let us know how we are performing during matches.
• Add an Exotic Armor Ornaments Collections tab within the Exotics section. There's one for exotic weapons... and even legendary universal ornaments have a tab. So where's the one for exotic armor?
• Allow Aim Assist to be adjustable by intensity (including off) respective to the system play of choice. And/Or Aim Assist needs to be tuned to allow something moving by that is nearer with greater aim assist to not drag reticle off an enemy already in your sights.
all of Ahri changes ever since she was released!
its me again, this time giving you more insight into the history of Ahri, why? because im a firm believer that to know your future its important to know your past and definitely she has a long history of changes and while she is not as problematic as akali, this list of changes will give you an idea of why she is in her current state and how
as always, you can scroll to the bottom for a TL;DR and some fun facts!
lets start with Season 1, the very beginning of league, she wasnt part of the original 40 champions but she is still very, very old in league
Season 1V188.8.131.52 Added
Soul Eater - I Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: 3 charges per spell). Upon reaching 9 charges, Ahri's next spell will have bonus Spell Vamp.
Orb of Deception - Q Ahri throws out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back.
Fox-Fire - W Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
Charm - E Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
Spirit Rush - R Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging 3 nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Q - Mana cost increased to 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80
- R - Cooldown increased to 90 / 80 / 70 seconds from 80 / 70 / 60.
R - Spirit Rush
- The allied HUD indicator will now remain green until all 3 spell casts are used.
- Cooldown increased to 110 / 95 / 80 seconds from 90 / 80 / 70.
- Cooldown between casts increased to 1 second from 0.75.
W - Fox-Fire
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.375.
- Base damage reduced to 85 / 125 / 165 from 100 / 140 / 180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.35 from 0.3.
- Movement speed increased to 330 from 305.
as a new champion back then it makes sense they were just adjusting her numbers, they also made a nice buff to her scalings, sad they ended up being nerfed later on, keep in mind that this Ahri has 30% spell vamp, also in this era of league champions were very basic, think lux levels of basic some even had useless passives and abilities that ended up being removed/reworked, so the thing here is that, against these champions she had a very solid kit, everything synergizes and works together so you can understand the nerfs, she was pretty ahead of the game
Season 2 had no changes to Ahri so we skipping to Season 3
P - Essence Theft
- Now heals 2 + (1 * level) + (9% AP) per enemy hit by the empowered ability, rather than granting spell vamp.
- Enemies hit with multiple fox-fires take 30% damage from each additional fox-fire beyond the first, down from 50%.
- Maximum damage to a single target reduced to 64 / 104 / 144 / 184 / 224 (+ 64% AP) from 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ 80% AP).
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60.
*Enemies hit by Charm take 20% increased damage from Ahri for 6 seconds.
- Mana cost changed to 85 at all ranks from 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110.
- Base damage reduced to 70 / 110 / 150 (+ 30% AP) from 85 / 125 / 165.
- Ability power ratio reduce to (+ 30% AP) from (+ 35% AP).
- Maximum damage to a single target reduced to 210 / 330 / 450 (+ 90% AP) from 255 / 375 / 495 (+ 105% AP).
- Now has a visual effect while she has charges available.
- Base mana increased to 250 from 230.
- Base mana regeneration increased to 7 from 6.25.
those changes are the current league equivalent of a mini rework, even if they are actually a nerf and a hard one, she needed compensation buffs which explains the next changes after it, its also the season where Ahri got a better mana regen over mages, with that and her new passive she turned into a good counter to mages while being a good assassin herself, still being quite average compared to other assassins
this is also the season where she got charm amp for the first time, at this point riot is trying to enforce more play around the charm, rather than WR, same with Q later on, also keep in mind that before S3 Ahri had 80% scaling on W, thats insane
- Base armor increased to 15 from 11.
- Mana cost reduced to 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 from 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90.
- Ability power ratio on each path increased to (+ 35% AP) from (+ 32.5% AP). Total AP ratio increased to (+ 70% AP) from (+ 65% AP).
this is the season considered as the golden age of Ahri, she got nice buffs on mana costs and on scaling, its also on the ability she uses the most, so it makes sense she became a better champion, even if she has lost almost half of her damage already from when she got released
Q - Orb of Deception
- Ahri now gains a massive movement speed boost while her orb is traveling that rapidly decays over time.
- Base damage increased to 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 from 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140.
- Orb targeting system will now attempt to acquire a new target if the original one is going to die from the previous orbs.
- Casting Fox-Fire no longer interferes with Ahri's basic attack animation.
- Slightly reduced the time between spell cast and the missile firing.
E - Charm
- Charmed targets no longer take +20% damage.
- Base damage increased to 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 from 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180.
- Ability power ratio increased to (+ 50% AP) from (+ 35% AP).
- Spirit Rush is now more forgiving when dashing through or over terrain.
Q -Orb of Deception
- Mana cost increased to 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 from 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75.
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170.
- Orb rotation speed increased by around 30%.
- Acquisition range reduced to 550 from 650.
- Acquisition range reduced to 600 from 700.
P - Essence Theft
- Healing reduced to 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (based on level) from 2 + level.
aaaaand another mini rework, this is the first time she got ms, which to be honest i find unnecesary, since ahrimains made her work perfectly fine but i guess riot pushing for skins was what motivated them to made her much more forgiving to non-Ahri players
she also received some nice buffs that ended up resulting in nerfs, we start to learn a pattern here, no Ahri buff comes without nerfs, you will see later on
there also some nice improvements for W, other than damage, because they keep nerfing W damage while fixing W, the issue is that W is a bad spell as a design, imagine if Annie couldnt choose the target of her Q, because thats what W is, im surprised they decided to put so much resources into making W work without adding it damage, when its only job is dealing damage i do rather have riot rework W instead of wasting so much resources into it
and of course, the nerfs were bigger than the buffs, sadly
E - Charm
- Fixed an inconsistency with other similar crowd control effects - no longer interrupts dashes.
- The charm will not take effect until the dash completes, duration permitting.
this is also known as the season Ahri lost her ability to stop dashes, Charm always had the ability to stop non-unstoppable dashes and losing it was huge but she lost it because it was too buggy, funny thing is that it became even more buggy after it
other than that this season is filled with a lot of bugfixes to Ahri however, most of them aimed to Arcade Ahri, apparently it came very bugged visually
- Magic resistance growth increased to 0.5 from 0. (this is part of a change to all champions and not just Ahri)
W - Fox-Fire
- AP ratio per wisp reduced to 30% AP from 40% AP.
- Maximum AP ratio against the same target reduced to 48% AP from 64% AP.
- AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 50% AP.
- AP ratio per bolt reduced to 25% AP from 30% AP.
- Base health increased to 526 from 514.4.
- Health growth increased to 92 from 80. (champions got health buffed as part of preparation to S8 Runes)
this season is also known as the season of deception, because we were told they nerf WR to give more power to Charm, however when Charm's damage got nerfed, we never got that power back
this is probably her highest nerf so far, imagine going from 80% AP to 48% but they finally killed the WR memes, they also killed the champion
she also lost 21% scaling which for a damage heavy champion is huge, however, the meta wasnt so heavy mr so it didnt became that much noticeable until later on
Season 8P - Vastayan Grace
- Renamed Vastayan Grace from Essence Theft.
REMOVED INNATE: Whenever Ahri hits an enemy with one of her abilities, she gains a charge of Essence Theft 2 Essence Theft, and can gain up to 3 charges per ability cast. Upon reaching 9 charges, her next ability heals her for 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (based on level) (+ 9% AP) for each enemy hit.
Q - Orb of Deception
REMOVED: Granting 300 − 80 (based on time) bonus movement speed.
NEW EFFECT: Whenever Ahri hits an enemy with one of her abilities, she gains a charge of Essence Theft, and can gain up to 3 charges per ability cast. Upon reaching 9 charges, her next Orb of Deception that lands heals her for 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (based on level) (+ 9% AP) for each enemy hit. Fox-Fire Fox-Fire
W - Fox-Fire
- Mana cost reduced to 40 from 50.
NEW EFFECT: Range against priority targets increased to 725 from 700. Initial delay against non-prioritised targets increased to 0.4 seconds from 0.25.
E - Charm
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 from 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200.
- AP ratio reduced to 40% AP from 60% AP.
R - Spirit Rush
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 90 / 120 from 70 / 110 / 150.
- AP ratio increased to 35% AP from 25% AP.
- Base mana increased to 418 from 334.
- Mana growth reduced to 25 from 50.
- Base mana regeneration increased to 8 from 6.
E - Charm
- Mana cost reduced to 70 from 85.
- Charm duration increased to 1.4 / 1.55 / 1.7 / 1.85 / 2 seconds from 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2.
R - Spirit Rush
- Cooldown increased to 130 / 105 / 80 seconds from 110 / 95 / 80.
this is the season where she got her 8.8 changes, removing Q ms, with the promise that she would become a better champion overall (spoiler: she didnt), the 20% ms passive was not needed and it really didnt do much to fix her issues
getting back the charm amp was huge, it also got buffed overall and W changes are mostly hotfixes labeled as a buff
again, a lot of changes that leaded into nerfs, this time hard ones, with R being nerfed, again
Season 9she basically got her Charm stopping dashes back (only non-unstoppable ones) but at the cost of having charm amp duration nerfed, it was her only change (including bugfixes) for the entire season
S9 was the season glacial became even more popular, after her other runes viable for her got nerf, like Aery and Electrocute, she was already known as a very average champion before this so it makes sense that this is unchanged
Season 10and we are back into her current state, certainly is heartbreaking and dissapointing to learn that riot hasnt learned from their mistakes, at all
its time for some fun facts!
- her R - Spirit Rush has been her most nerfed ability with 9 nerfs and only 3 buffs beating W with 5 nerfs and 4 buffs
- Charm has the same amount of nerfs than buffs, makes sense since some of the buffs/nerfs were reverts
- her passive has been nerfed ever since her release
- P - Passive | 2 nerfs | 0 buffs
- Q - Orb of Deception | 3 nerfs | 1 buff
- W - Fox-Fire | 5 nerfs | 4 buffs
- E - Charm 3 nerfs | 3 buffs
- R - Spirit Rush | 9 nerfs | 3 buffs
she has been a very problematic champion for riot, having more nerfs than buffs aimed mostly at WR, telling you what part of her kit players and riot hate the most, while i agree some of her nerfs were deserved (80% scaling on W when released!) the fact that riot failed to get into the middle ground of damage into WR, its what saddens me the most, because i believe the problems with WR werent that hard to fix, however im not a designer, so who knows, however it shows how much of a problematic spell WR are
however, even as a problematic champion she is very average, compared to the actual problematic champions that have done nothing but give riot a headache like ryze
this further confirms that W needs a rework, however, i think R also needs a rework becoming an ammo based instead of cooldown based (something like old Akali's R) this assuming her new W is not targeted damage
remember that this post is mostly for learning purposes and not to bash on riot!