- Get Free Professional Softwares Cracks – HomeCracks
- AVG Free Anti-Virus Version (9.0.686) – Full Review
- Download AVG Internet Security 20.9.3152 / 20.10.3153 Beta
- SerialBay - Search Results: AVG 9.0.790 Serial, Serial
- AVG Free offline install
- AVG Antivirus Free Edition 20.9.5758 Download
- AVG Free Anti-Virus Version (9.0.864) – Full Review
- Download AVG AntiVirus Free Edition
- Techno Hub: AVG Free Antivirus Download Full Version
- [HF] AVG Anti-Virus Firewall 9.0 crack - lilliams's blog
- Cracked Full Version Software with patch, Serial Keys
Smart Driver Updater 5.0.396 Crack + Serial Key Full
Intel Pentium CPU 1, 8 GHz; 512 MB of RAM memory; 550 MB of free hard. AVG Internet Security 9.0: Help for Not-Found URLs If the URL you've requested can't be found the toolbar automatically offers to help you find what you were looking for. Double Commander Crack (bit) Full Version for Windows 10 and Mac OS X Posted by fullversion on August 19, in Manager, Software, Tools Double Commander Crack (is a direct and powerful programming arrangement that encourages you to peruse your records and organizers more effectively.
AVG Antivirus Crack 20.5.5410 With Serial Key [Mac+Win] 2020
AVG AntiVirus Free - Free download and software reviews. Following the release of the final development milestone of AVG 9.0 in the first half of.
Avg Free Edition 9.0.790 (7 Downloads Available)
Congratulations on your purchase of AVG 9.0 Email Server Edition! AVG Anti-Virus is a comprehensive free software solution to keep your computer clean and protected at all times. AVG Antispyware AVG Internet Security 2020 AVG PC Tuneup AVG Secure VPN.
Avg anti virus full version 9.0.704 cracked
Key features include: Computer Protection: Real-time protection helps keep your computer free of malware, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, rootkits, and Trojans. Download AVG AntiVirus FREE 20.9.3152 for Windows. Avg 9.0 Full Version was added to DownloadKeeper this week and last updated on 12-Sep-2020.
|1||Avg 9.0.7 (7 Downloads Available)||47%|
|2||Solved: FYI: Is new AVG 9 free version itself infected||33%|
|3||Free Antivirus Download for PC||47%|
|4||AVG Anti-Virus Update November 21, 2020 Download||82%|
|5||Avg 220.127.116.110 (7 Downloads Available)||98%|
|6||Old and New Version of AVG Antivirus Download||68%|
AVG PC TuneUp Full Version Archives - Cracked Fix
It was checked for updates 31 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. But now apart from the usual anti-virus software it. We still feel that saying AVG Free is also an adware/spyware program as well as a virus program is a really hard pill to swallow.
AVG Anti-Virus Professional 9.0 Build 663a1706 keygen
AVG PC TuneUp 2020 Crack is formerly known as tuneup utilities. .AVS Video Editor 18.104.22.1683 Crack - cracked softwares. Avg Antivirus Crack & License Key Free Download AVG Internet Security Crack is developed by the well-known Firm AVG.
Free antivirus download – AVG 9.0
Its Anti-Spam feature is an award-winning product and approved by many top software score companies. Get protection against viruses, malware and spyware. Our latest version offers more speed, less crashing, longer battery life and more disk space.
AVG Internet Security 9.0 with Key crack - veronica6188's blog
Windows PC, a Mac laptop or an Android tablet. AVG Antivirus License Key is certainly one of the most effective antiviruses for computers and mobiles. AVG DRIVER UPDATER AVG DRIVER UPDATER CRACK PLUS REGISTRATION KEY WITH ACTIVATION KEY AVG Driver Updater Crack is the best software which can scan your personal computer for the outdated or corrupted drivers and update them rapidly.
AVG Internet Security Crack 20.7.3140 + Activation Code 
Automatically checks 127, 000+ drivers to help give you: Less crashing, Faster browsing, Better graphics, Richer audio, and Fewer device. AVG Secure VPN Software provides your PC with a secure and private internet connection without any restrictions. Member ID: Password: Create Account Here.
AVG PC TuneUp 2020 19.1.1098 With Serial Key ... - Cracked RAR
AVG Anti-Virus 9.0 also delivers new anti-phishing detection techniques and is supported on Windows 7 as well. AVG Internet Security wants to convince you that an antimalware security suite is worth paying for, in a climate where free options from Avast (Windows, Mac), Avira (Windows, Mac), and AVG itself. Sap bpc 10 software free Download Link [HOST] crack avg Download Link Counter-strike global offensive cracked.
- AVG 9.0 Free Download- Full version
- Download Free AVG 9.0 for Windows 7
- Metastock 12 Full Crack Full
- Avg 9.0.801 Free (7 Downloads Available)
- AVG PC TuneUp 2020 Crack All Serial Keygen Latest Version
Antivirus software for Windows at Filehippo
So what does it include? JET LI talks MULAN & remembers Aaliyah ROMEO MUST DIE co-star. AVG PC TuneUp Serial Key provides you with a full log of your previous optimizations.
Avg internet security 9.0 crack free download full version
AVG claims its newest 9.0 version has numerous improvements over. Avg 9.0 full version crack. AVG Internet Security - Free download and software reviews.
Download Old Versions of AVG Anti Virus for Windows
Earlier this month, version was released. It is guaranteed to keep systems working effectively and efficiently as possible, minimizing the chances of errors and crashes. AVG 9.0 Free Download - November 2020 - Forums https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=310.
AVG Anti-Virus Professional 9.0 Build 663a1706 + Keygen
March, 2020 (6 years ago) 162.06 MB. AVG Internet Security 2020 License Key For 90 Days. The Anti-virus signature frequently updates automatically to ensure protection against latest malware and.
2.3 Mega Update Version (FULL DEV VERSION)
It's time for the in-depth, full Dev version, of the notes fort this coming update.
The 2.3.0 MEGA UPDATE (Live tomorrow- November 25th 2020) is our most feature rich update ever! Grab a snack and a beverage, this is going to be a long one.
Rocketeers around the globe, rejoice! Players can now switch regions if they’d like to matchmake using servers in a different location. You can access the Region Select in the Settings Menu in the Front End UI. Here’s the rundown:
-The available regions are North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia
-The game will default to your recommended or fastest region
-You will only matchmake with your selected region
-Once a match is made in a region, the lowest ping dedicated server in that region will be selected for the group
-The matchmaker will use the party leader’s region if party members have different regions selected
Performance Based XP Progression
We heard your feedback about XP, so we added more! We also reworked the system to focus on rewarding players for participating and taking part in the action. Now, after completing a match, players will gain bonus XP for their personal Damage, Assists, and KO’s. Player’s will also receive XP based on their team’s combined performance in the game, such as Rocketball Goals, Mega Rockets Captured, etc. The more you and your team play, the more XP you receive! You will also still receive the normal match completion XP and win bonuses.
All Artifacts Unlocked
To help even the playing field for new users, all players will now have every Artifact unlocked from the start! All existing players will have the Artifacts they don’t have unlocked, and any new Artifact released in the future will be unlocked as well. Players will still level up their Artifacts by equipping and playing with them, but by unlocking all Artifacts from the get go it will help new players get right in the action without committing tens of hours to unlock them all.
Major Controller Update
One of the main goals of this patch was to improve the controller experience of Rocket Arena. We wanted to make sure the game not only plays and feels awesome, but to help close the gap between controller and mouse and keyboard users. To do so, we’ve completely overhauled aim assist systems, added several more features under the hood, and updated our tuning values to improve overall responsiveness.
Aim Assist Rework
We’ve reworked our entire Aim Assist system to be more intelligent, consistent, and more, well, assistive. Rocket Arena, beneath it’s lovely exterior, is a high skill floor projectile shooter that can be difficult to play at times, especially with your thumbs. So, we’ve updated Aim Assist (and our overall balance, as you’ll see below) to really help you track and hit your targets much easier than ever before.
If you’d like to know more how Aim Assist systems work and what we’ve done, keep reading. Otherwise, feel free to skip the rest of this section!
Most Aim Assist systems generally have two things in common - Magnetism (Left Stick) and Friction (Right Stick). Magnetism pulls your crosshair toward your target and is generally applied when the user is moving the left stick. If the user isn’t touching the left stick, no magnetism is applied and the crosshair won’t move on it’s own. Friction is how much the right stick sensitivity is lowered to slow down your crosshair while it’s over your target, letting you hit the stick to make quick adjustments while keeping your crosshair from flying away. Both of these values can be tuned for intensity, range, angle, etc.
Our main focus this patch was on Magnetism. Our old Magnetism only applied when the user was moving the left stick horizontally, which works in traditional shooters, but in a game with such verticality, it wasn’t always working when you’d want it to be. So, we made magnetism work both horizontally and vertically, so anytime the user is moving the left stick near a target Magnetism will activate. We’ve also added some cool new physics predictions to the algorithm, allowing it to more intelligently move your crosshair, making it much more consistent and easier to use. Finally, we’ve tuned the Magnetism to be much stronger than before, reducing the amount of micro-adjustments to aim.
One last thing, we don’t do any sort of bullet bending or projectile prediction (except for characters with homing or guidance, like Plink or Flux, but those are inherent to their kit). This means there aren’t any “cheats” under the hood; your shots always fire towards your crosshair, we’ve just simply made it easier to position it.
All of these new features and tunings are in the new Normal Aim Assist option. For players who like the previous tunings, you can switch to the Legacy option in the Controller settings.
Controller ChangesAim Assist
○ Added two Aim Assist levels - Normal (new tuning) and Legacy (previous tuning)
- The default level is Normal
- Players may choose between the two in the Controller Settings
○ Reduced the distance required to activate several abilities mapped to the left and right triggers, helping them be more responsive and activate faster.
○ Reduced how far the triggers need to be released when fully depressed, which helps charged/hold abilities activate faster.
We’ve done an audit on several ability’s force feedback to make it match the ability functionality better.
Improved input reliability for controllers with “imperfect” left sticks
○ We have seen issues with controllers that have some difficulty detecting if the user is fully pushing the stick in a direction. This could cause the game to think the player was giving less than maximum input and move them slower than normal. We’ve made the input requirement more sensitive so controllers without perfect joysticks should function as intended.
- Note to PC users - If you have a controller hooked up and feel that you are moving slower than usual, please try disconnecting your controller, as the above change may make your idle controller affect your movement even if you are using a keyboard. This will be addressed in a future update.
Competitor Balance and Tuning OverviewTHE MEGA (mega, me...ga…) UPDATE!
If you’ve looked at the length of this post and thought to yourself “Wow, there are a bunch of changes and buffs in this patch!” ...YUP. Our goal with Rocket Arena was always to make a game that was accessible but had enough room to grow for expert players. However, as we stated above in the Controller Update section, Rocket Arena, beneath it’s lovely exterior, is a high skill floor projectile shooter that can frankly be difficult to play for both seasoned veterans and new players. The focus with this patch is to bring down that skill floor, helping new players have a much easier time getting into the game and have more fun with it.
For this update, we had one driving mantra: make it easier to hit your shots. There are a lot of ways to go about doing that, and we tackled this from a lot of different angles; Ease of Use, Reducing Variability, Reliability, and Consistency. To make this happen, we increased our internal playtests, spending time to look at every ability of every Competitor, giving them a pass or fail until we hit our goals.
Ease of Use
Rocket Arena is a projectile shooter (sorry in advance, I’m going to say this a lot). It’s not a hit scan game where bullets don’t have travel time, it doesn’t have accuracy curves, and it doesn’t lead your shots for you (unless you’re Flux or Plink, but we won’t pick on the kids). So, to be honest, there aren’t a ton of ways you can make it easier to hit shots other than making the projectiles bigger and faster. However, just globally increasing every projectile’s size and speed isn’t a silver bullet, and so in cases where we did do those increases we’ve tried to adjust other things as needed so that making it easier to hit shots doesn’t become a horrible experience for the other player.
So, after you make things bigger and faster, what else can you do? You can reduce the variability in the same ability, making it easier to know where your shots are going to go and what they’re going to do. The biggest places you’ll see this are in Competitors with chargeable Primaries (Amphora, Kayi), or Abilities that don’t always fire down the center crosshair (Rev). In the case of chargeable Primaries, we removed scaling the projectile speed, size, and/or gravity before it reaches maximum charge. This reduces some of the uniqueness of the ability, but it also makes it easier to predict what is going to happen with the projectile when you release the input. There is still a difference between the uncharged and fully charged versions of the Ability, but you can just think of it as having two consistent states instead of one variable and one consistent state.
If you hit a button, it should activate (if it can). There were several abilities (Blastbeard’s Secondary, Rev’s Primary, etc.) that, for various reasons, wouldn’t always activate if the player was holding down the input. Not only is this frustrating, but if you’re trying to fire an Ability and it’s not, uh, firing, you can’t hit anything. FireRate x 0 = NoDamage, it’s science.
Consistency in general was a big push for us, not just for making it easier to hit. Part of consistency is covered in Reducing Variability and Reliability, but there were a few interactions in the game where all competitors weren’t playing by the same rules. These include things like Amphora’s Special Ability now canceling instead of activating when picking up game mode objects (Rocketball, Treasure Chest), or refilling Topnotch’s Jetpack fuel when he uses his Special Ability. We also made Rocket Jumping a little easier when looking down for several Competitors, which is helpful, especially on controller.
All of that being said, this is still Rocket Arena. It’s still a fast paced, over the top, projectile shooter (I said it again, let’s make t-shirts!). It’s still the game you know and love. We just believe, as a shooter, it’s more fun to hit targets instead of missing, and we really feel that Rocket Arena is firing on all cylinders with this update and hope you do too! On to the updates!
As part of Reducing Variability, we streamlined Amphora’s uncharged Primary Fire. It now fires faster and the projectile has a constant radius, so you know exactly what you’re going to get when you pull the trigger. We also unified the uncharged and charged Primary speeds to further help reduce variability. To account for the faster fire rates and speeds, we reduced impulse and damage to compensate.
Finally, as part of Consistency, Amphora could get a pretty big advantage when picking up the Rocketball or Treasure Chest by having her Special activate and launch her into the air, while most other Competitors have their active Specials cancelled. So, her Special now cancels as well.
Charge Torpedo (Primary)
- Projectile collision radius is now a constant 120
- Reduced impulse from 1500 to 1100
- Increased fire rate from 0.5s to 0.425s
- Reduced impact damage from 40 to 35
- Reduced impulse from 2800 to 2000
- Increased projectile visual scale (does not affect gameplay)
- Increased projectile speed from 17000 to 17500
- Increased Rocket Jump radius from 500 to 700
- Improved controller force feedback
○ Hydro Form now cancels when picking up the Rocketball or Treasure Chest instead of activating the water cyclone
Blastbeard’s Primary was sometimes just a touch too hard to hit moving targets as it required you to aim a good bit lower and to the side because of the arc, which isn’t the most intuitive. His projectile does a lot of damage and it’s meant to be an arc to account for that, but these changes make it so you don’t have to aim quite so low, which helps with Ease of Use.
His Secondary was probably the number one contender for the Reliability Title. It could be interrupted by other Abilities very easily, and depending on how fast you mash buttons (read, me, a lot), you could get in a state where you’d be holding the button down and nothing would happen. FireRate x 0 = NoDamage. The main culprit that was causing this was that it automatically charged and fired if the player just pressed the button and let go (yea, it did that, did you know that?). So, we removed that functionality, and the Charged Anchor now requires the player to hold the Secondary input until fully charged and then release it to fire. This allows us to better handle the ability being interrupted by his Primary or Special, so now if the player is still holding the input after it’s been interrupted, it will start charging again after a short delay. Also, players can now cancel the ability early by releasing the input, removing any funky input gymnastics by Primary cancelling it and then quickly releasing the Secondary input. Finally, we adjusted the UI and animations to help players understand the new functionality a little better.
Rocket Cannonball (Primary)
○ Increased speed from 11000 to 12000
○ Increased arc distance from 4000 to 5000
● Charged Anchor (Secondary)
○ Reworked functionality
- Removed automatically charging when the Secondary input is pressed
- Secondary input must now be held down until the Ability is fully charged and then released to fire
- Secondary input is released before max charge
- The player uses Rocket Cannonball (Primary) or Shockwave (Special)
○ Updated crosshair UI to make it easier to understand how the ability functions
Boone is in pretty good shape and doesn’t have too hard of a time hitting targets (at 30000 movement speed, his Secondary projectile is the fastest projectile in the game that isn’t a literal laser). The main gameplay change is that his Hover ability (using Megadon Scope while in the air) now resets when Boone uses his Special as well, which isn’t a huge buff, but it feels good, can help him hit a little bit easier, and it’s more consistent since his jumps are reset at the same time. His other updates are quality of life fixes; easier Primary Rocket Jumps and a little less right stick drag on a controller.
○ Increased Rocket Jump radius from 500 to 700
○ Improved controller force feedback
Megadon Scope (Secondary)
○ Reduced controller sensitivity modifier from 0.6x to 0.5x (ie. input will not be slowed as much)
○ Improved controller force feedback
○ Using Zik's Vortex (Special) now also resets Boone's ability to hover during his next mid-air Megadon Scope use
Izell’s Primary got some pretty nice Ease of Use buffs this patch. Her primary was a bit too hard to hit with as it was a little on the slow side. Izell is not meant to be a sniper and her ideal range is intended to be close to medium, but this should help players hit a few more shots at distance.
As with Amphora, for Consistency we reduced how far Izell can travel after she picks up the Rocketball or Treasure Chest. Her Special already ended earlier after picking up those objects (it feels pretty bad to just stop immediately upon picking it up), but we wanted to bring it down a bit further to keep things a little more fair.
● Spear Rockets (Primary)
○ Increased speed from 15000 to 16500
○ Increased collision radius from 120 to 130
○ Increased Rocket Jump radius from 400 to 600
○ Improved camera animation and controller force feedback
○ Reduced scale of primary projectile trail (does not affect gameplay)
● Jaaqua Charge (Special)
○ Reduced the distance Izell travels when Jaaqua Charge is used to pick up the Rocketball or Treasure Chest
Flux received a couple changes to her Secondary with this update, one for balance and another for Reliability. Her Black Hole Cat could be a little too oppressive, so we reduced its maximum size to tone it down. Also, since the Ability automatically charges and fires when pressed, if a player was holding the input to cast it, and then hit their Special before the cast finished, the Black Hole Cat would start casting immediately and pull them out of Fluxverse very quickly. We added a delay where players can release the Secondary input before it will start charging again after entering Fluxverse. This is only a delay if the player is still holding the Secondary input when entering Fluxverse, if instead they hit the Special input and then the Secondary input, it will fire as usual.
○ Increased Rocket Jump radius from 500 to 650
○ Removed Flux gamepad look sensitivity modifier
○ Improved camera animation
Black Hold Cat (Secondary)
○ Reduced Black Hole Cat's maximum scale by 25%
○ Using Fluxverse now cancels Black Hole Cat's cast and will block it from firing again immediately. If the Secondary input is still held down after 1 sec, the Black Hole Cat will try to cast again.
Jayto, while he may be slept on, can be very strong in the right hands. So, while we did a lot of Ease of Use tuning for other Competitor’s Primaries, we needed to make sure Jayto’s Primary and Special Primary weren’t overshadowed, but still kept in check. For Reducing Variability, we made both forms of his Primary the same speed, slightly increased his normal projectile’s size for Ease of Use, and reduced the impulse of both to compensate.
Skypiercer Rockets (Primary)
○ Increased collision radius from 140 to 145
○ Reduced impulse from 1500 to 1300
○ Improved controller force feedback
○ Reduced scale and emissive strength of the default skinned projectile VFX (does not affect
Rocket Swarm (Secondary)
○ Removed controller sensitivity modifier
Thruster Suit (Special)
○ Increased Triple Skypiercer Rockets speed from 16500 to 17000
- This matches the normal Skypiercer Rockets speed
Similar to Amphora, to Reduce Variability, we removed the scaling on Kayi’s uncharged Primary, keeping the speed and gravity constant. Also like Amphora, her uncharged and fully charged Primaries are still two different projectiles and have different attributes. Her fully charged Primary was in a good spot and didn’t need to be touched.
Charged Bolt (Primary)
- Projectile speed is now a constant 16000
- Projectile gravity is now a constant 1.5
- Increased collision radius from 130 to 140
- Fixed fully charged VFX playing on uncharged shots (does not affect gameplay)
- Improved Charged Bolt camera animation and force feedback
The newest Competitor (humanoid, creature, rodent?) to the tour, Leef, was really in pretty good shape when compared to the rest of the roster after their updates. His infinite ammo and mostly straight firing projectiles aren’t too hard to hit with. However, we fixed an issue with his Charged Beam where it could sometimes pierce Mysteen’s Mirror Shield. So, that counts as Consistency (for Mysteen)!
Charged Beam (Primary laser after hitting four shots)
○ Fixed issues where the damage would be blocked inconsistently by Mysteen’s Mirror Shield
Mysteen is a Competitor with a high “tech” ceiling, and we’re cool with that, but her kit is pretty forgiving and straightforward for new players, which we’re also cool with. This speed reduction on her Primary brings her a little more in line with the rest of the roster, but it’s still one of the fastest projectiles in the game. For comparison, the speed of Kayi’s fully charged Primary is 22500, and Mysteen has a much higher fire rate. For Ease of Use, we increased the Rocket Jump radius of her Primary to make it easier to do so.
Rocket Cards (Primary)
○ Decreased speed from 22500 to 20000
○ Increased Rocket Jump radius from 400 to 700
○ Improved camera animation
○ Increased visual scale from 13.5 to 14.0 (does not affect gameplay)
Mirror Shield (Secondary)
○ Fixed issues where Leef’s Charged Beam (Primary laser) would be blocked inconsistently, letting
○ The Phantasm will no longer display game mode specific overhead UI (Treasure Chest, Rocketball
○ Improved functionality while underwater on Shimmering Depths and Star of Crater
The difference between Plink being underpowered, balanced, and overpowered lies in a very small range on his Primary homing distance. For Ease of Use, we increased the range in which his shots can start homing by a bit. We also greatly increased the Rocket Jump radius on his Secondary, which makes it much, much easier to Rocket Jump with.
Scrap Rockets (Primary)
○ Increased homing distance from 3500 to 4000
○ Improved camera animation and controller force feedback
○ Increased Boomerang Rocket Jump radius from 256 to 650
Rev’s primary was a little inconsistent to hit with, primarily because her projectiles alternate shooting on each side of the reticle. This, combined with her fire rate, lead to there being a pretty large gap between the projectiles, making it harder to hit moving targets. For Ease of Use, we tightened the spread and increased the collision radius of her Primary a bit, and fixed up some visuals to match it. For Reliability, we fixed issues where holding down the Primary input would not fire the weapon.
Double Whammy (Primary)
○ Increased collision radius from 100 to 120
○ Reduced horizontal spread from 0.65 to 0.2
- This reduces the space between her left and right barrel projectiles, making the projectiles not
○ Reduced reticle scale by 10% to account for Double Whammy spread reduction
○ Improved camera animation and controller force feedback
○ Fixed reload animation not matching the duration
○ Fixed VFX from disappearing early or being delayed (does not affect gameplay)
○ Added logic to help prevent Double Whammy from not firing after being being attacked or using
an Ability, if the player is still holding the Primary input
Mag Mines (Secondary)
○ Hiding Mag Mines in world UI if it attaches to a player, which was the intended design
○ Attempt at a fix to stop players from getting knocked back really hard when a Mag Mine attaches
- DEV REQUEST! - If you are still seeing this happen, please get a video if you can and let us know!
Topnotch was one of the only Competitors where we touched every part of his kit. For Ease of Use, we increased his Primary projectile speed a bit. For Reliability we fixed issues where his reload wouldn’t work sometimes, and reduced instances where players may accidently trigger a manual detonation on a controller. To compensate for the slightly more accurate primary, we reduced the AoE radius of his Secondary explosion, which also makes it match the visuals more.
For his Jetpack, there were a couple things we wanted to do with it. First off all, we felt that Topnotch was able to stay very high up in the air for long periods of time, which makes him more difficult to hit and more oppressive to his opponents. However, Topnotch is designed around his Jetpack, so we didn’t want to make him walk around on the ground. So, our goal was to reduce how long he could stay very high up but still allow him to be in the air. To do this we made him be affected a little more by gravity and increased his fuel drain rate, which reduces how high he can get. For Consistency, we made his Special now refuel his Jetpack, as every other Competitor’s Special refreshes their air jumps. The end result of all of this is that Topnotch can stay in the air with smart usage of his Special, he just can’t stay glued to the ceiling forever.
Bouncing Beauty (Primary)
○ Increased speed from 15000 to 16000
○ Reduced conditions that could block or cancel reloading
○ Increased minimum hold time required for manual detonation from 0.19s to 0.225s on controller
- This helps instances of players accidentally triggering manual detonation when they didn’t mean to
○ Improved camera animation
○ Tuned visual scale curve for better visibility (does not affect gameplay)
Zephyr Strike (Secondary)
○ Reduced AoE explosion radius from 2750 to 2400
Artillery Salute (Special)
○ Now refills Topnotch’s Jetpack fuel
○ Overview - Jetpack gravity and fuel drain rate increased, Artillery Salute now refills fuel
- Increased fuel consumption by ~5.7%
- Decreased Jetpack gravity multiplier from -0.4x to -0.35x
○ Add blinking flare VFX feedback when near the KO ceiling Jetpack shutoff
Game ModesA short section, finally! In general, there weren’t too many updates to existing individual Game Modes. However, there are some huge additions relating to Game Modes in regards to Bots, Playlists, and Matchmaking, as you’ll see below.
We also added a couple fun new modes for the Frost Festival event: Snowball Fight and Turbo Knockout that will be available December 9th-Jan 5th.
New limited time event mode - Snowball Fight!
○ SNOWBALL FIIIIIIIGHT! Knockout your opponents with infinite Snowballs (a new Frost Festival event item)! Players start with a Snowball item and will automatically be given a new Snowball after using their current one. All Random Item Boxes are removed in this mode.
New limited time event mode - Turbo Knockout!
○ Fuller, go easy on the rocket fuel! Players have greatly reduced Ability and Dodge cooldowns and move faster in this Knockout game mode! LET’S GO! (For what it’s worth, Turbo Knockout was shorter than its original name, Super Mega Turbo Knockout World Tour Redux 2.3)
○ Bots can now play Mega Rocket, Rocketball, and Treasure Hunt game modes!
- See more information on this below
○ Reduced the strength of the impulse when the zone spawns by 25%
○ Fixed issues where players could capture a zone while underneath the it
○ Mysteen's Phantasm will no longer display the game mode overhead UI (Treasure Chest,
Rocketball Variants, etc.)
Bots and AI
Another major focus of this update was improving our AI. In this update we’ve added scaling difficulty for all bots, and increased the number of modes they can play.
These two things are great on their own, but most importantly, since bots can now play all of the modes, it allows us to add to bots PvP matchmaking and backfill if not enough players are found. This means a seriously huge reduction in potential queue times.
To go along with our initiative to make this game fun for everyone, we’ve added four new Bot Difficulty Levels: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme.
○ Easy bots move slightly slower and are a little more floaty than normal players. The difficulty of the Easy bots are what the name says: easy. But that’s OK. Most existing players will never see them, and most new players will only see them for their first few games while they’re learning the game. But, the difficulty is here so that players of all skill levels can enjoy Rocket Arena.
○ Normal bots are the default difficulty and are capable. The difficulty is slightly lower than that of the current Competitor bots.
○ Hard bots are what most average or better than average players will fight. They have better accuracy, deal more damage, take less damage, and move faster than a normal player. Players can equip Artifacts to do these things, so we felt it only fair to give our robot friends the same treatment.
○ Extreme bots are here to play! They deal even more and take even less damage, move faster, heal faster, and have lower cooldowns.
Bots in PvE (Co-op)
Since bots can now play all of the game modes, we’ve added all the modes to the Co-op Arena playlists to provide some extra variety.
Bots in PvP (Competitive)
As stated above, bots will now fill in for players in all standard playlists if not enough players are found during matchmaking, in both PvP and PvE. In PvP, the matchmaker will first try to find a 3v3 of all players, then a 2v2 with a bot on each team, and finally (after a while and hopefully not often), a 1v1 with 2 bots on each team. Also, for limited time event game modes, bot backfill may not be available.
We know Rocket Arena is best played with a team of full players and everything we’re doing in this update is designed to get as many players playing as possible. However, backfilling with bots gets people in games if they’re having trouble finding them, and ultimately our hope is that if people are getting queues, they keep queuing, and then we’re matching more players with other players and have to use this feature less and less. We’ll be keeping an eye on queue times and evaluating the time breakpoints for adding bots to PvP.
Difficulty ScalingBots scale their difficulty in PvP (Competitive) and PvE (Co-op). In both cases, the bots are scaled to the skill of the players, but PvP and PvE do it a little bit different from each other.
PvP (Competitive Arena, Knockout, etc.)
○ In Matchmaking, bots will scale in difficulty based on the average Skill level (ie. MMR) of the players
PvE (Co-op Arena, etc.)
○ Unlike PvP, each player will have a Bot Difficulty Level independent of their skill (so, not MMR)
- Players increase their Bot Difficulty Level by winning 5 games in a row
- If a player loses 3 games in a row, their Bot Difficulty Level will decrease
- For example, if Player A has Extreme difficulty, B has Hard, and C has Easy, then an Extreme, Hard, and Easy bot will added to the game
- If less than 3 players match into the game, the remaining bot’s difficulty will be that of the player with the lowest Bot Difficulty Level (for both the friendly and enemy team).
Playlists and MatchmakingWe renamed a few playlists (again, once more, with feeling!), increased the number of modes in Co-op Arena, and players should now see reduced matchmaking times in PvP with Bot Backfill. We’ve also updated the first time player flow.
Oh, and about that whole “we can backfill bots in PvP” thing?
Well, the Knockout playlist heard about that, called us up, and was like “put me in the game coach!”
Bots in Matchmaking
○ Bots will now fill in for players in all standard playlists if not enough players are found during
matchmaking (both PvE and PvP)
Play vs AI
○ Playlist renamed Co-op Arena
○ Contains Rocketbot Attack and Bot versions of Knockout, Mega Rocket, Rocketball, and Treasure Hunt
○ Playlist renamed Competitive Arena
○ The Knockout playlist returns to the Tour!
- NOTE: This may potentially be a few days after the release of this update
First Time Player Update
○ After the tutorial, players new to Rocket Arena will be required to play 5 games in the Co-op Arena playlist against Easy bots before unlocking the rest of the playlists.
The Frost Festival (December 9th-Jan 5th) has 3 new item variants for you to play with!
New limited time event items - Snowball!
○ Throw a Snowball to freeze opponents in a block of ice for a short period of time! Brr!
New limited time event items - Frost Festival Gift!
○ Use the Frost Festival Gift to grant your team Snowball items and start a snowball fight!
New limited time event items - Puck Mine!
○ Throw the Puck Mine and watch it slide across surfaces and bounce off walls. Give your opponents 5 for firing!
○ Impulse decreased
Goodbye yellow submarines, water isn’t as punishing, train hits rocketballs and chests. Thumbs up!
○ Reduced the strength of the geyser
○ Reduced the movement penalties while in the water outside of the dome
○ Removed the yellow submarines
Star of Crater
○ Reduced the movement penalties while in the water outside of the dome
○ Removed the yellow submarines
○ The train will now impulse the Rocketball and Treasure Chest
Misc.-Totems can now be rotated in the Totem menu
-Fixed issues where some controllers would not register maximum joystick input even if the user was fully pushing it in a direction, thus causing players to not move at full speed (see Aim Assist section for more details)
Note to PC users - If you have a controller hooked up and feel that you are moving slower than usual, please try disconnecting your controller, as the above change may make your idle controller affect your movement even if you are using a keyboard. This will be addressed in a future update.
I (Kyle K) was going to write some big long winded conclusion (like the rest of this wasn’t long winded), but I’ve already written over 33,500 characters and reddit has a 40,000 character limit. The only thing I have left to say is THANK YOU to our diehard fans. We literally could not do this without you. THE ENTIRE TEAM has tried our absolute best to go above and beyond and tried to pack as much as we could into this poor little patch for you. We hope you enjoy it!
As always, we value your feedback, so hit us up on the Rocket Arena Discord, Reddit, Twitter, DMs, etc.
-The team at FSG
Note: This update is scheduled to be live, tomorrow, Nov 25.
Animal Farm 1999 The Restored Version Full Movie English
|submitted by lotus717 to u/lotus717|