Key generator city Vision Lagunya 20150326 by City Vision
It says it's intermittent. Serial Key Pc Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com like this. In the eastern room is a lift/trapdoor at the middle of the eastern wall (the highlighted patch on the floor). Starting today, KILLING FLOOR 2 players can look forward to wielding the Road Redeemer. KFHUN Patch, Killing Floor Patch, KF Patch, Killing Floor Update, KF Update.
Killers in your garden: The toxic flower that caused the
Linkin Park - Forgotten (live) (3: 26) 1042. Thousands of people were evacuated and 450 flights were cancelled. There is room for many ambitious companies with some imagination to raise the pay of their workers who receive the lowest wages, without necessitating increases for everyone else in the business. Gastenboek (Voorbeeld voor Perl) Een klassiek en simpel gastenboek! Like all the movements listed thus far, multi-joint lunges require hip and knee extension, which gives you the stimulus for the thighs and glutes.
- AOL Video - Serving the best video content from AOL and
- Tax Tips for Uber Driver-Partners: Understanding Your
- Cri du chat syndrome stories. - OW Dillon Preservation
- Hands on: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1 review
- How many floors up do you have to be to die by jumping
- Forgotten Women Victims of the 1940s – Grin and Bare It
- 99Hacks: How to Install Corel Painter 2020 v18.104.22.1680
- Steam Community: : Guide: : Raft - Complete Guide
- Unturned Item ID's - Item ID List
- Cyber Daily News – 2020-06-23 – STATOPERATOR
12-year-old is charged with killing his 10-year-old
Sheila is the world's first virtual mate to truly interact with users in real-time. Human Rights Watch - Human Rights Watch World Report 2020. 223rd ECS Meeting: Meeting Program by The Electrochemical. The Joker is a master criminal with a clown-like appearance, and is considered one of the most infamous criminals within Gotham City. Dogs fragile health make them good targets for SMGs.
Activation code list of whitelisted mutators - Killing Floor Wiki
See more ideas about Borden, Fall river, Fall river ma. This Morn Omina - N=FJ (1: 55) 1045. Self Healing - Most in Game: 1372: Average; All Damage Done - Avg per 10 Min: 6298: Barrier Damage Done - Avg per 10 Min: 2572: Critical Hits - Avg per 10 Min: 12.17: Deaths - Avg per 10 Min: 7.08: Eliminations - Avg per 10 Min: 10.32: Eliminations per Life: 1.46: Final Blows - Avg per 10 Min: 3.45: Healing Done - Avg per 10 Min. With an abundant amount of weapons to choose from, such as the Double-barrel Boomstick and the ruthless Pulverizer, players can team up with friends in up to 6-player co-op to better their chances of survival or play solo if they dare. There's also an Ultimate Add-On Sale going on which discounts season passes and more.
Full text of "A Treatise and Forms for Use in Justices
Pat Morgan and Ted Kord are rival newspaper reporters always trying to outscoop each other. Xbox Deals with Gold feature Batman, Dark Souls, and more. Killing Floor 2 Facebook Page - Killing Floor 2 will be the successor to the ridiculously fun and successful original. Fiets gestolen aangifte doen online dating. Enjoy the best collection of food related browser games on the internet.
Crack tax Reform Impact: What You Should Know For 2020
Machine learning - Train a Neural Network to distinguish. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine. The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster was a fatal incident in the United States space program that occurred on January 28, 1986, when the Space Shuttle Challenger (OV-099) broke apart 73 seconds into its flight, killing all seven crew members aboard. This Morn Omina - One Eyed Man (5: 32) 1046.
Escape Games - GAMEPOST.COM - Page 4
Directed by Lambert Hillyer. Chat urdumaza net lobbyists. Black Friday laptop deals: big savings on HP and Lenovo at Best Buy. From Killing Floor Wiki. RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour.
Shade of Aran: Tradable
More than 83, 000 Americans hospitalized due to Covid-19. Jump to: navigation, search. Killing floor patch 1040. Auto Insurance from Companies You Trust https://sale7777.ru/download/?file=1115. Steam Community: : Steam Badges this page.
- Food Games - GAMEPOST.COM - Page 10
- How do you get a scratch off of linoleum floor?
- Steam Community: : Guide: : Guide to XP and scaling
- Abri pour chat vivint dehors meaning
- Excitotoxins in Neuronal Apoptosis and Necrosis
- What Is the Difference Between Tax Forms 1040, 1040A and
Cheat & Hack for Frontlines: Fuel of War Information
I would have LOVED to have seen footage or heard stories of either of those idiots getting carted away in cuffs for criminal trespass and/ or aggravated assault. Once activated it will start to give you 1xp for the killing of a civilian (even if you just stand there idle), but you will continue to get that 1xp in.
(Spoilers Extended) "Keep Reading": Analyzing the So Spake Martin Archive for Future Story Hints, Conclusion: TWOW/ADOS/Future D&E
IntroHello there and welcome back to the concluding series of the Keep Reading: Analyzing the So Spake Martin Archive for Future Story Hints series where we're going though the So Spake Martin archive that Elio Garcia Jr and Linda Antonsson maintain and cultivate and looking at places where George RR Martin has said or hinted at upcoming events in a story before the event is featured in the story, and then, turn around and talk about how that event is revealed in the published version.
As we said last time: For those unfamiliar, the So Spake Martin archive is a running site listing every last damn thing George RR Martin has said about ASOIAF all the way from 1990 to the present. It's a great and valuable resource, and I encourage all of you to visit the site and take a gander at what's there if you've never done so.
My hope is that this may be of interest to those who love ASOIAF trivia, but also, we might be able to get a sense of the future of the story of ASOIAF from the hints that GRRM teases out.
Yesterday, we did ADWD and TWOIAF. Today, we're going to conclude with all the stuff GRRM has said about TWOW, ADOS and future D&E. Here's what
- Part 1: Looking at all the pre-publication hints for A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords
- Part 2: Ditto, but for A Feast for Crows, The Sworn Sword and The Mystery Knight
- Part 3: Ditto, but for A Dance with Dragons and The World of Ice and Fire
- Part 4: Ditto but for The Winds of Winter, A Dream of Spring and future Dunk and Egg novellas.
That being said, I think you're all going to like this. There's a lot of information/hints about future story information that reinvigorate my anticipation for The Winds of Winter, A Dream of Spring and the future Dunk and Egg novellas.
TWOW and beyondThe Tower of Joy
Will there be any further explanation of the skirmish at the "Tower of Joy", by Howland Reed or whomever?...
GRRM: Yes, in later volumes. - SSM, 12/28/1998
There most interesting question was about what Meera and Jojen Reed know about the Tower of Joy. George said that the Reeds might know something about it. - SSM, 7/9/2012...
You'll need to wait for future books to find out more about the Tower of Joy and what happened there, I fear. I might mention, though, that Ned's account, which you refer to, was in the context of a dream... and a fever dream at that. Our dreams are not always literal. SSM, 1/2/2002...
When Ned Stark and Howland Reed returned North from Dorne after the events at the Tower of Joy, etc. were they completely alone during that journey, or were they accompanied by some household guards, etc. for security?The Tower of Joy comes up in Ned's tenth chapter in AGOT, but it's clear there's more to reveal down the road. We've seen a version of this in S06 and S07 of Game of Thrones, but there's the potential for more wrinkles in TWOW or ADOS. I'm also interested to find out whether Meera (or Jojen if he's not paste) have more to reveal to Bran down the road.
GRRM: You'll likely learn more about Ned's homecoming in future books. It's a long way from Dorne to Winterfell, a journey of months. More than that I'd rather not reveal just now. SSM, 8/26/2000
Jon's Parentage/Rhaegar and Lyanna
Rhaegar and Lyanna — well, that's a revelation that will need to wait for later volumes. But if you're uncertain about it, I am glad. One thing I wanted to do was suggest the uncertainty of truth. I mean, think about it — in our own world, we don't even know what happened between Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings — or between Bill Clinton and Paula Jones, for that matter. The truth of Rhaegar and Lyanna may be similarly elusive . . . for a time. - Event Horizon Chat with GRRM, 3/1999...
GRRM: Jon's history will be revealed, yes. - 2000 GRRM Chat...
Will we know in time, with certainty, the identity of Jon Snow's parents (I don't believe Edric Dayne's tale)? Personally, I really hope he's Lyanna and Rhaegar's son, despite looking so much like Eddard....
GRRM: Jon's parentage will be revealed eventually, yes. - SSM, 6/19/2001
Rhaegar is described by Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah Mormont as being melancholy and noble and honorable. That hardly strikes me as the kind of man who'd cheat on his wife, especially at such a public event as the tourney at Harrenhal. So why did he did he choose Lyanna as queen of love an beauty?...
GRRM: Good question. - SSM, 6/19/2001
However, what are the Kingsguards doing fighting Eddard? Eddard would never hurt Lyanna, nor her child. The little one would be safe with Eddard as well, him being a close relative. So I ask you, was there someone else with Lyanna and Jon? Will we learn more about Rhaegar in the next book? Why did he take almost a year to join the fight against the rebels, or why did he kidnap Lyanna?...
GRRM: You will learn more, but I can't promise it'll be in the next book. Keep reading. - SSM, 7/28/2012
[Will we learn more of Jon Snow's parentage?]This is one of the most common questions that comes up in the So Spake Martin archive. As far back as 1999, GRRM was hinting that Rhaegar and Lyanna's relationship would have future revelations. In a NY Post article from 2014, GRRM said that he may reveal Jon's parentage in TWOW or ADOS.
GRRM: Eventually, yes. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Howland Reed Knows Too Much
We will meet Howland Reed, but not in the next book... he(Howland) knows just to much about the central mystery of the book... - SSM, 11/16/2000...
At the Berkeley meeting, I asked if we'd be able to meet Howland Reed and while he said that there wouldn't be a POV most likely, we would get to know more about the man and his connection/knowledge to the Tower of Joy and Ned at Starfall. Well, I asked about his connection with Ned and at Starfall so he just said yes, we would, basically. - SSM, 11/11/2000...
Does Howland know who Jon Snow's mother is?...
GRRM: The Shadow knows. - SSM, 8/16/2002
It had been stated that Howland Reed would come out in The Winds of Winter, which is the 5th book. Will he still come in the 5th book (A Dance with Dragon)?The central mystery of ASOIAF in GRRM's mind is very likely Jon's parentage, and when Howland Reed comes up in the story, it's likely his role will be to reveal it.
GRRM: He will appear eventually. - SSM, 9/1/2001
As to your speculations about Catelyn and Ashara Dayne... sigh... needless to say, All Will Be Revealed in Good Time. I will give you this much, however; Ashara Dayne was not nailed to the floor in Starfall, as some of the fans who write me seem to assume. They have horses in Dorne too, you know. And boats (though not many of their own). - SSM, 6/11/1999...
SOHP QUESTION: will we learn more about the Sword of Morning? And, can you tell me anything of Ashara Dayne to sock it to the R&L group?Ashara Dayne's past and potential future (if she didn't actually commit suicide) look to have a lot more unfolding of detail and revelation in store.
ANSWER: Yes (regarding Sword of Morning); no comment about Ashara; and "Have some more cheetos." GRRM grin- SSM, 8/29/2002
The Tourney of Harrenhal
We will learn lots about the Harrenhal tourney in the next three books - SSM, 11/16/2000I am also interested to learn more about what went down at Harrenhal.
Dunk's Descendants in ASOIAF
[Summary: ALANMAC asked if any of Dunk's descendants appear in A Song of Ice and Fire]...
GRRM: Oh maybe - SSM, 1/7/1999
I asked GRRM if we'd met one of Dunk's descendents in the SoIaF, and he said Yes. I didn't ask him who, because I'd rather find out by reading or reason, only I'm lousy at the reasoning part and want to make you guys do it for me. - SSM, 11/8/200In 2016, GRRM confirmed that Brienne of Tarth is a descendant of Ser Duncan the Tall. Of course, there are other folks who may descend from Dunk that we'll learn about. Hodor, Small Paul and the Cleganes may all descend from Dunk as well, and here's hoping there's confirmation that they or others will be revealed as much.
The King of Mummers/Harry the Heir
By the way I am rapidly heading for the privilege of a custom title on the aforementioned board you wouldn't have any ASOIAF related suggestions for a good title would you. I know I'm been cheeky but I had to ask since when am I going to get a chance to pick your brains.In Alayne I from TWOW, Harry the Heir is introduced. In TWOW, Mercy, the King of Mummers is introduced as part of Arya's Faceless Men training. Of note: it reads like the sample chapters we got were very old pre-5 year gap chapters that GRRM rewrote and is now including in TWOW.
GRRM: I am not sure what you mean by a "custom title." A title from the books? There are a few in the volume I'm presently working on that readers haven't seen yet... a guy who calls himself King of the Mummers, frinstance... another one who is called Harry the Heir... these are informal titles, though, on a par with the Knight of Flowers or the Kingslayer, and so on... - SSM, 3/2/2001
The Fate of Tyrek Lannister
Simple question, really — will we ever find out what happened to the "Wetnurse", Tyriek?Tyrek Lannister disappeared during the King's Landing riot in ACOK and hasn't been seen since. Jaime reports in ASOS that no one has found him and suspects his body may be in the Blackwater, but here, GRRM seems to indicate that the future of Tyrek Lannister will be a topic for future books.
GRRM: Yes, you will. I try not to leave too many loose ends. But sometimes you need to wait. - Event Horizon Chat with GRRM, 3/1999
Minor Character Returns to the Story
I have to get Sansa, Arya, and Bran a little older or I'm going to go nuts. And Rickon too. I didn't even try to write from a three year old's POV, but when he is a little older, he and Shaggy will be back in the tale. - Event Horizon Chat with GRRM, 3/1999...
[Willl Hot Pie, Gendry, Nymeria, Rickon and Shaggy be seen again or mentioned in A Dance with Dragons, or later in the series?]...
GRRM: Later in the series? Yes, to all of them. In DANCE? Yes to some, no to others. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Will we see Hot Pie in book #4....
GRRM: No, but perhaps in later books. - SSM, 8/29/2002
He mentioned once again his concern with the butterfly effect. And the influence that the series eventually could produce on his writings, he mentioned one character he might change a bit due to that (I think it is Osha). - SSM, 10/17/2010Hot Pie will return, and I am already hungry. Rickon, Shaggydog and Osha are on Skagos per Wyman Manderly in ADWD. More recently, GRRM stated that we would see Osha again. He also indicated that unicorns would be in TWOW. (Unicorns are reportedly alive on Skagos). So, we'll see what Davos' POV chapters in TWOW brings with regard to Osha, Rickon and Shaggydog.
Green Men and the Isle of Faces
The green men and the Isle of Faces will come to the fore in later books. (Boy, it's tough to sneak anything by you guys.) - Event Horizon Chat with GRRM, 3/1999I, too, am fascinated with the idea that the Green Men will return to the story and what plot wrinkles Martin will have for them.
Since Robb actually legitimized Jon and named him his heir for Winterfell and the North before the Red Wedding (granted no one knows about this and is still alive or free, the Greatjon knows as does Edmure, but I dont see them getting out of the Twins any time soon and Catelyn would probably die before telling anyone) does this make Jon's rejection of Stannis' offer moot?This looks to have an impact in TWOW. Somewhat more recently, GRRM said he would resolve issues from Robb's will in TWOW.
GRRM: Edmure and the Greatjon are prisoners, true... but you are forgetting the envoys that Robb sent to Howland Reed... Galbart Glover, Maege Mormont, Jason Mallister... they are all alive and free. As to what is and is not moot... the key point is, only a =king= can legitimize a bastard...... - SSM, 8/6/2000
Jaime and Tyrion
Jaime was a great POV, I hope we can continue to see his point of view, and that he and Tyrion can reconcile sometime in the future.In ADWD, Tyrion fantasizes about killing Jaime while Jaime dwells a lot on Tyrion's revelations about Cersei: "She's been fucking Lancel, Osney Kettleblack and Moonboy for all I know." Look for this to have a major impact for TWOW and beyond.
GRRM: Jaime's POV will continue, definitely. A reconciliation... well, you'll have to wait and see. - SSM, 9/26/2000
The Tunnel to Chataya's Brothel
For which Hand was dug the passage to Chataya's?...
No comment. Feel free to theorize… - SSM, 11/26/2000
Someone asked about Tywin and whoring but he said he couldn't answer those kinds of questions from a platform and they will be better resolved in future books. - SSM, 1/9/2006...
[Was Tywin the Hand who made the secret tunnel into Chataya's, to hide his visits?]GRRM provides a bit of narrative pathway in his answers about the tunnel to Chataya's to indicate that Tywin Lannister may have built the tunnel and that Tywin was involved with sex workers, but hopefully we'll see more in TWOW or beyond.
GRRM: Interesting theory. - SSM, 7/27/2008
The Third Head of the Dragon
This third Targaryen might very well be -not- a Targaryen, to quote his exact words... "Three heads of the dragon... yes... but the third will not necessarily BE a Targaryen..." - SSM, 11/16/2000Theories abound as to the third head of the dragon. Tyrion is often cited as the person GRRM is referring to. Bran as well.
Arya and Sansa
Arya was one of the first characters created. Sansa came about as a total opposite b/c too many of the Stark family members were getting along and familes aren't like that. Thus, Sansa was created; he ended by saying they have deep issues to work out. - SSM, 11/11/2000Reads to me like Arya and Sansa will reunite in future books and will need to resolve their issues.
Winter is coming in TWOW
. I then got cute and asked him if Winter was ever gonna frickin' arrive. He said, "Yes. In Book 5: the Winds of Winter." - SSM, 11/8/2000...
The really bad weather won't be along until THE WINDS OF WINTERS, but yes, there will definitely be a chill in the air come next book. - SSM, 3/11/2001It kind of starts with snow falling in the Riverlands/KL at the end of AFFC/ADWD, but real winter is coming thereafter.
Larger Roles for the Starks
NG: You're very cruel to the Starks, inflicting all manner of agonies and bereavements on them. Is this process a necessary part of preparing them for their longer term roles in A Song of Ice and Fire?Sansa is in the process of becoming a player in the game of thrones, Arya is becoming an assassin, Bran is becoming the last greenseer. But a lot more will be coming for sure.
GRRM: Maybe. Time will tell... time, and the books to come.
Littlefinger and the Freys
Technically speaking, the Freys are now bannermen of Petyr's yes... assuming that Tommen and Joffrey are regarded as legitimate kings, entitled to make such dispositions. In practice, it remains to be seen how deferential the Freys will be. - SSM, 1/3/2001...
Question: Who is over lord of the Riverlands? (Since the Freys have Riverrun yet Littlefinger was named Lord Paramount).So far in AFFC/TWOW, Littlefinger has only dealt with the Vale. It's quite possible we'll see him dealing with the Riverlands in TWOW after he secures the Vale.
GRRM: Littlefinger is the Lord of the Riverlands but that he is going to run into trouble. - SSM, 8/29/2002
Is the Broken Horn Joramun's Horn?
I think the broken horn that Ghost found with all the obsidian is the real horn of winter. It hasn't been mentioned yet though. Any comments?Samwell Tarly has the horn down in Oldtown. This has led to all sorts of theorizing about whether it's the true Horn of Joramun and what its impact will be if it's blown.
Nope. Keep reading. - SSM, 2/1/2001
Sansa and Sandor
[GRRM is asked about Sansa misremembering the name of Joffrey's sword.]...
GRRM: The Lion's Paw / Lion's Tooth business, on the other hand, is intentional. A small touch of the unreliable narrator. I was trying to establish that the memories of my viewpoint characters are not infallible. Sansa is simply remembering it wrong. A very minor thing (you are the only one to catch it to date), but it was meant to set the stage for a much more important lapse in memory. You will see, in A STORM OF SWORDS and later volumes, that Sansa remembers the Hound kissing her the night he came to her bedroom... but if you look at the scene, he never does. That will eventually mean something, but just now it's a subtle touch, something most of the readers may not even pick up on. - SSM, 6/26/2001
[Will Sandor and Sansa meet?]GRRM indicates that Sansa's faulty memory of Sandor Clegane's unkiss will play a role down the road. It also reads that they'll meet again someday.
GRRM: Why, the Hound is dead, and Sansa may be dead as well. There's only Alayne Stone. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Shae in Tywin's Bed
[GRRM is asked about Shae being in Tywin's bed.]In 2014, GRRM re-emphasized that that Shae in Tywin's bed will have a future revelations.
GRRM: I won't comment on the Tyrion / Tywin issue. Perhaps future volumes will throw more light on it. - SSM, 6/26/2001
The Second Dance of the Dragons
I'm a bit concerned about Dany's skills as a commander. To succeed with the invasion of Westeros, I believe she will need a lot of sound military advice (both tactically and strategically). What's your thoughts on this issue?...
GRRM: She will need counsel, yes... she will also need to learn to tell the good counsel from the bad, which is perhaps the hardest task of all. - SSM, 6/26/2001
I was talking with george and the dude from FFG [Fantasy Flight Games] who does the card game, and George asked the FFG guy how he was going to balance the power of the families (Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, etc) once the dragons are full grown. He said something like "once dany lands in westeros with full grown dragons, they are gonna kickass all over the place" (paraphrasing - it was something more like "they will be tougher than anything we've seen since Aegon the Conqueror.") - SSM, 8/28/2003...
Hi, short question. Will we find out more about the Dance of the Dragons in future books?...
GRRM: The first dance or the second? The second will be the subject of a book. The first will be mentioned from time to time, I'm sure. - SSM, 11/22/2003
The second Dance of Dragons does not have to mean Dany's invasion. - SSM, 7/23/2006...
NG: Three more volumes of A Song of Ice and Fire wait to be written. What shape do you expect them to take, and are their titles finalized as yet?Dany's invasion of Westeros hasn't yet been featured (despite Martin's desires to have it in ADWD as far back as 2000), but it looks to feature heavily come TWOW and/or ADOS.
GRRM: Yes, three more volumes remain. The series could almost be considered as two linked trilogies, although I tend to think of it more as one long story. The next book, A Dance With Dragons, will focus on the return of Daenerys Targaryen to Westeros, and the conflicts that creates. After that comes The Winds of Winter. I have been calling the final volume A Time For Wolves, but I am not happy with that title and will probably change it if I can come up with one that I like better. - GRRM Interview, December 2000
The Sword Blackfyre
And if yes, what was it named and what happened to it - Rhaegar had it on the Trident, maybe?We'll find out the fate of the sword Blackfyre in future books. In an early version of ADWD, Tyrion III, a "sword" is mentioned as one of the things that's being given to Rolly Duckfield and Haldon Halfmaester, leading to speculation that the sword is Blackfyre. This was later rewritten. I think that the sword Blackfyre will come up with Aegon's invasion of Westeros, but we'll see!
GRRM: The most famous of them was named Blackfyre. It was long lost by Rhaegar's day, however.
Or, if you can't tell right now, will we find out about it in a later book?
GRRM: Yes. - SSM, 6/19/2001
In Arya's first chapter, before she knows about Needle, Jon admonishes her to run back to Septa Mordane if she does not want to sew through winter: "When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers." Is this foreshadowing? I really like Arya despite her dark path, and am now terrified at the prospect of her being turned into a wight, potentially the first Faceless wight at that! Aaargh!!As far back as 2001, fans were speculating on whether the line about finding Arya in the snow with a needle still clutched in her hand was foreshadowing.
GRRM: Again, no comment. Foreshadowing is another area where you're on your own. - SSM, 11/4/2001
Gendry and Reworking Valyrian Steel
Did Tohbo Mott ever teach Gendry the secrets of reworking Valyrian steel? - SSM, 1/1/2002I'd be interested whether Gendry knows about reworking Valyrian steel and what impacts this will have on the plot.
GRRM: Interesting question.
Is Daenerys barren?
Was Mirri Maz Duur telling the truth when she told Daenerys Targaryen that the latter could never have children again?It's been widely speculated that Dany has a miscarriage on the Dothraki Sea in her final chapter, but I wonder whether Dany's fertility will have an impact down the road.
GRRM: I am sure Dany would like to know. Prophecy can be a tricky business. - SSM, 2/28/2002
Peace at the end of ASOIAF
Is it possible that we may see a few scenes of peace at the end of the series? Some of my favorite scenes are just the relatively peaceful parts at the beginning of AGOT.Wouldn't that be nice?
GRRM: Yes, it is possible. - SSM, 6/10/2002
Are you going to let Littlefinger survive the series? I really hope so, because you should see the number of arguments that he causes at our message boards. He is one of your best characters, and I for one hope he lives.Littlefinger dies in S07 of Game of Thrones which could indicate a future for Baelish. That being said, we'll have to see what the books bring.
GRRM: That's not something I am like to answer in a letter. Keep reading. - SSM, 4/1/2003
Are the Others evil?
Are the Others just pure evil, or are we going to find out more about their motives later on?...
GRRM: Keep reading. - SSM, 4/1/2003
Another interesting thing from the con, at one point in a panel GRRM was commenting that he didn't like how in a lot of fantasy stories various races are all defined by a single personality (i.e. all orcs are evil, all elves are wise, etc), whereas it would be more realistic for various individuals within a race to have different personalities, viewpoints, etc. Some quick-witted audience member asked him how that idea applied to the Others in his own books, to which he replied, "I'm not gonna answer that." - SSM, 8/3/2007There's been a lot of speculation on this. Feel free to continue speculating!
GRRM himself stated this is an advantage of this book. That we will get some hints of what is going on in the North and East but we wouldn't know what is true and what not. We may learn that Stannis is killed for example but that could easily be a red herring. - SSM, 5/27/2005Okay, guys, this is pretty fucking exciting for me! Back in 2005, GRRM was hinting that "we may learn that Stannis is dead", but this is a red herring. Wouldn't you know it, but in the Theon sample chapter from TWOW, Stannis says, "You may hear that I'm dead. It may even be true"! Goodness.
Samwell and Randyll
At the end, she asked if Sam would ever have some sort of revenge on his cruel father, Lord Randyll.I suppose we'll have to see if Samwell and Randyll run into each other and what the fallout of that may be.
GRRM: He said to read and find out. - SSM, 8/4/2005
Will we see Willas Tyrell?I'd venture a guess that we'll see Willas Tyrell in Samwell's TWOW chapters.
GRRM: Yes. - SSM, 11/18/2005
Why the seasons are whack
Someone asked why the seasons are so messed up. Martin said he couldn't give an answer because that would be telling! He did say that there would eventually be an answer in one of the books, and the answer would be a fantasy (as opposed to a science fiction/science based) answer. - SSM, 11/11/2005I'm sure part of the answer is that the seasons are messed up because of the Others, but I'll look forward to what more is in store.
Another question very specific about the characters. This one is actually from "Derek Marillon". Are we going to see much more of Lady Stark?George's appearance on Second Life was conducted in 2007. In ADWD, we don't see Stoneheart, but GRRM re-emphasized as recently as this past October that Stoneheart will play a major role in TWOW.
GRRM: You can see…much more? How much is much? You will see some more of her, yes. - SSM, 8/3/2007
Arya and Nymeria
Will Arya get her wolf back? —EArya is warging Nymeria from Braavos in AFFC/ADWD, but it looks like this will be something to come out in later books.
GRRM: You’ll have to keep reading and find out! - Entertainment Weekly, 11/27/2007
[Are dragons male, female, hermaphroditic, or is there something magical involved in their reproduction?]I suppose we'll see dragon reproduction in TWOW/ADOS? Uh, can't wait(?)
GRRM: Sexing dragons is difficult. More in future books. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Jaime and Cersei's Fate
[A reader asks about the future deaths of Jaime and Cersei.]It's widely speculated that Jaime is the valonqar, but we'll see.
GRRM: Sorry, but while I'm glad to tackle questions, I'm not going reveal anything of importance that will happen in future books, and certainly not the ultimate fate of major characters. You'll just need to keep reading. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Dany and Jon Meeting
[Future meeting between Daenerys and Jon Snow?]Jon and Dany meet in Game of Thrones, Season 7, and according to S07 director Alan Taylor, GRRM told him that:
GRRM: Keep reading. - SSM, 4/20/2008
"I can't say much more about what [Martin] said about where we're going with Dany and Jon because that leaps ahead into the next season," Taylor said. "But to me the revelation was that, at the time, we had a hundred characters and yet he knew it's about these two."Pycelle's Loyalty to the Lannisters
[Why is Pycelle so loyal to the Lannisters?]That's neat. I don't know how this revelation will happen given that Pycelle gets the Varys treatment in the ADWD Epilogue, but I'm curious to know what more is set to be revealed.
There´s backstory yet to be revealed, certainly, but if you asked Pycelle he would insist that he was acting in the best interests of the realm. - SSM, 7/27/2008
The Destruction of Great Houses in ASOIAF
[Isn't it odd that no Great House has been destroyed in the course of the wars and rebellions since the Conquest?]Houses Arryn and Baratheon are on the ropes by the end of ADWD. It's likely we'll see some great houses go extinct by the end of the series.
GRRM: Well, the series isn't over. - SSM, 4/20/2008
Benjen and the Night's Watch
[Why did Benjen join the Night's Watch?]There's a lot of speculation that Benjen joined the Night's Watch over his guilt from Lyanna, but we'll see how this will get itself revealed.
GRRM: Good question. One day you will get an answer. But it will not be today. - SSM, 7/27/2008
Sansa and the Bear and the Maiden Fair
[Is there any connection between Sansa's story and the song "The Bear and the Maiden Fair"?]Religious Revival
Well, we´ll have to see. - SSM, 7/27/2008
Religion increasing as focus in series?Again, this convention appearance occurred in 2010. Certainly, we see R'hllorism growing in the North and Riverlands. And we see Cersei's walk of shame, but I believe that GRRM will explore this in more depth come TWOW.
GRRM: The religious revival in Westeros will continue to grow in series. - SSM, 10/16/2010
Any pov characters in Casterly Rock?The potential here is that Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion and/or other POVs will make a stop at Casterly Rock at some point in the story.
GRRM: Yes, maybe in TWOW. - SSM, 7/12/2011
Children of the Forest and the Others
Is there a closer relationship between the children of the forest and the Others than there might seem to be?In Season 6 of Game of Thrones, we get a version of this with the CoTF creating the Others. However, will it be the same in ASOIAF?
GRRM: Possibly, possibly. It's a topic that will be developing as the story continues, and so I can't say much more right now. - SSM, 7/28/2012
Krakens in TWOW
There's a story in the books about a horn that can raise krakens from the deep. Will we ever see a kraken?In Arianne's first TWOW POV chapter, it's reported that krakens are pulling down crippled galleys in the Stepstones. It's possible we'll see more of this come TWOW.
(Martin looks surprised by the question.) Possibly. - SSM, 7/28/2012
Arthur Dayne and Aerys II
Arthur Dayne has been presented as the quintessential chivalrous knight. How could he support the atrocities of Aerys, that even Jaime was horrified by?This is a huge open question: how did chivalrous knights like Ser Arthur Dayne support Aerys? I am definitely interested in finding out more.
GRRM: Well... keep reading. - SSM, 7/28/2012
Is there any chance we'll see Valyria?Possibilities are limitless: will Bran see Valyria? Will Daenerys have visions of it? Will others witness it?
GRRM: Well.... there may be. Not a great chance, mind you. The question is, is it going to be a look at Valyria now, or Valyria in the past? - SSM, 7/28/2012
Gendry and Arya/Arya's first period
My friend asked him about Gendry and Arya meeting back up and when will Arya get her moonblood to which GRRM answered “soon”… and GRRM had an interesting response to Arya and Gendry meeting back up. I will let her tell you the answer. But I do know he said of Arya and Gendry that, “I’ll visit them again.” - SSM, 5/29/2016Gendry and Arya meeting back up is an exciting prospect. And Arya now is 12 years old and will likely be getting her first period soon.
Dorne in TWOW
"Don't think what happens in the show will happen in the books, the show is completely different. The books will be nothing like that." - SSM, 5/29/2016Fairly self-explanatory. Arianne's journeys early in TWOW already give us a different perspective on events that are transpiring in the Dornish plot.
Bloodraven in TWOW
And then when George was at my table a little later, he told me that he was working on more stories that included Bloodraven in them. I was first excited for the possibility of She-wolves of Winterfell in the D&E stories, but then I was like duh, it's probably Winds - SSM, 5/29/2016Yeah, Bloodraven will be a central feature in Bran's TWOW chapters.
Jon and Val
"Jon and Val, huh? That would make a good fit." - SSM, 5/29/2016Jon and Val pairing off in TWOW? Let's make #JonValJon a thing, everyone.
the Big Twist. More tidbits:
Because I've run out of space, there's a bit more as zionius_ has it in his great comment!
ConclusionBecause this got so long, I'll have an additional comment with Dunk and Egg stuff in it. Thanks everyone for reading! Additionally, there's a great little resource that HollowayDivision did which allows you to search for any topic you'd like to from the So Spake Martin archive. Check out the So Spake Martin Search Engine!
Subreddit Stats: dishonored top posts from 2018-09-18 to 2019-09-17 20:13 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.73||49.69|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 58073 points, 91 submissions: cargaku22
- Birth of a God, By OLga Shell (1356 points, 29 comments)
- The Royal Protector (1259 points, 19 comments)
- "Then and Now" By coupleofkooks (1246 points, 23 comments)
- Corvo - By Vetrova (1226 points, 12 comments)
- Daud and his whalers - by coupleofkooks (1203 points, 28 comments)
- "Corvo" By Nagy Norbert (1178 points, 16 comments)
- Corvo and Emily - by Modexo001 (1121 points, 24 comments)
- "Next Generation of Interior Design" By ceviofcrows (1117 points, 22 comments)
- "HEY GUYS" By Ayej (1115 points, 14 comments)
- "In the Flooded District" By Caesiusm (1103 points, 21 comments)
- 6656 points, 17 submissions: fortifysalami
- [oc] Season One Blooper Reel - Corvo and Samuel (1283 points, 44 comments)
- [oc] more season one bloopers (1084 points, 31 comments)
- [oc] Behind the scenes of season one! (659 points, 24 comments)
- [OC] DISHONORED CAST READ MEAN TWEETS - Anton Sokolov (615 points, 16 comments)
- [oc] DISHONORED CAST READ MEAN TWEETS - Corvo (593 points, 19 comments)
- [spoilers] [oc] behind the scenes in the flooded district (made by me in SFM and Photoshop) (566 points, 24 comments)
- [OC] My fanmade Brigmore Witches postemenu (posed, lit, and rendered by me in SFM and Photoshop) (506 points, 32 comments)
- [oc] "whalers" spin-off series bloopers - delilah getting creative with her props (325 points, 15 comments)
- [oc] My fanmade Knife of Dunwall poster (posed, lit, and rendered by me in SFM) (324 points, 29 comments)
- [oc] "In all my dreams, I drown." (made and rendered by me in SFM and Photoshop) (261 points, 27 comments)
- 4026 points, 8 submissions: eiramew
- I made an Addermire solution lamp ! (infos in the comments) (1032 points, 22 comments)
- Made bonecharms for my cosplay! (747 points, 35 comments)
- My sword is done! (more details in the comments) (515 points, 45 comments)
- Alexandria Hypatia and the crown killer custom funkos (444 points, 14 comments)
- From Dr Hypatia to Grim Alex (439 points, 18 comments)
- Duality (320 points, 20 comments)
- Empress Jessamine Kaldwin (295 points, 15 comments)
- You should see me in a crown (high chaos Emily) (234 points, 18 comments)
- 3519 points, 9 submissions: thedude2456
- Zenyatta + corvo. artist: anatofinnstark (794 points, 27 comments)
- Made this yesterday. Somehow forgot to make a post on it. (635 points, 23 comments)
- My lock and mian screen savers (474 points, 26 comments)
- New wallpaper (388 points, 7 comments)
- I've lost count of how many times I've played and beat this game, and I've never seen this (382 points, 47 comments)
- Once I get there, imma try to take care of jindosh without him knowing I'm there... wish me luck (246 points, 29 comments)
- Just finished this. First I lasered in the design, then took a woodburning tool to the edges, then lightly sanded the center of the lines. (240 points, 3 comments)
- Easier than expected. stop time and springrazers (207 points, 19 comments)
- 2 more trophies before my first platinum. (153 points, 21 comments)
- 3185 points, 10 submissions: Jrwer
- You can posses Jindosh while he's being electrocuted. (1026 points, 66 comments)
- The Royal Conservatory (632 points, 39 comments)
- Guess what happens next... (592 points, 23 comments)
- Just a guard chillin' with some whisky (576 points, 32 comments)
- From the creators of... get ready for... (78 points, 5 comments)
- Oops, I did it again... (68 points, 4 comments)
- I like doing silly things in this game (60 points, 2 comments)
- Mission 8 (52 points, 7 comments)
- The Good Doctor (51 points, 7 comments)
- "You there, I need your help!" (50 points, 8 comments)
- 2782 points, 9 submissions: OW__
- Emily takes the elevator to the top floor (777 points, 46 comments)
- Daud (Master Assassin) (486 points, 20 comments)
- The brutal assassination of Ivan Jacobi (419 points, 23 comments)
- Visiting Paulo (Dishonored 2 parkour) (398 points, 14 comments)
- Sick wall of light action (297 points, 5 comments)
- Sending a message to Paolo (225 points, 16 comments)
- Stopping by Dr. Hypatia's office (Dishonored 2 parkour) (73 points, 7 comments)
- Deleting Jindosh (61 points, 3 comments)
- Blood thirsty and rapid displace good combo (46 points, 3 comments)
- 2735 points, 11 submissions: noyuudidnt
- Delilah can get fucked, Emily Kaldwin doesn't need fancy void magic to get her throne back (760 points, 32 comments)
- Colour-coded Boyle Sleepover (519 points, 6 comments)
- too lazy to figure out which boyle sister, kill all of them (388 points, 16 comments)
- How many people can you kill in the first Dishonored and remain in Low Chaos? An investigation. (294 points, 29 comments)
- don't know why my dumb ass thought I should get the silence achievement on my no powers run (226 points, 24 comments)
- Corvo and Sparrily (by zois-torni on tumblr) (123 points, 2 comments)
- What is the minimum amount of people to kill to get High Chaos for D1 main game? (111 points, 23 comments)
- Throw a dishonored-themed party. (100 points, 51 comments)
- D1 Coldridge Prison Ghost help? (83 points, 42 comments)
- I'm doing a "technically-I-didn't-kill-them" run (80 points, 10 comments)
- 2665 points, 7 submissions: waleed_1212
- High chaos corvo ... by:coupleofkooks (804 points, 18 comments)
- Augmented corvo by:coupleofkooks (547 points, 21 comments)
- Emily The Butcher ...by:coupleofkooks (503 points, 9 comments)
- Just whisper his real name in his ear , and he will be free ... artist:f3mfatale (342 points, 33 comments)
- We all know what will happen next... (205 points, 18 comments)
- Shirtless Corvo ... by carvedwhalebonrs (153 points, 12 comments)
- He was blessed by the outsider ... (111 points, 9 comments)
- 2546 points, 10 submissions: AvgSpy
- Taking down a guard in the most unnecessary manner possible (695 points, 80 comments)
- So apparently time slowing abilities have an impact on momentum (501 points, 24 comments)
- You're not allowed to fall to your death (473 points, 19 comments)
- Friendly Fire (400 points, 19 comments)
- How to get through the clockwork mansion undetected (sorry for audio errors) (222 points, 27 comments)
- Bend Time is a cool ability (65 points, 4 comments)
- Delilah just isn't feeling up to it today (59 points, 3 comments)
- Springrazor Shenanigans (47 points, 2 comments)
- Can someone explained what happened here? (45 points, 10 comments)
- What? (39 points, 3 comments)
- 2410 points, 5 submissions: AsiagoIncognito
- Just imagine it... (898 points, 71 comments)
- The Royal Conservatory (650 points, 7 comments)
- Looks like Scotland served as some inspiration for Dunwall. (421 points, 19 comments)
- Reminds me of Karnaca. (329 points, 13 comments)
- I finished Death of the Outsider last night and I’m pretty sure it’s the best ending I’ve ever played. (112 points, 19 comments)
- 2167 points, 13 submissions: definitelynokiller
- First sketch of a Tattoo idea. Thoughts? (340 points, 25 comments)
- Natural History Museum, Dunwall (315 points, 9 comments)
- L. Melvillei, one of the inspirations for dishonored's whales (300 points, 1 comment)
- The Outsider Walks Among Us (281 points, 4 comments)
- Carved Bones (207 points, 6 comments)
- Was playing Nantucket, and well. I Had To. (169 points, 8 comments)
- Build myself a whaler sword for an upcoming cosplay (155 points, 12 comments)
- Finally had the inspiration to finish the companion piece to my Jessamine painting (113 points, 7 comments)
- Draw The Squad (110 points, 5 comments)
- Another Tattoo Design (60 points, 1 comment)
- 2053 points, 5 submissions: Racist7
- My first time making props! Soon I'll be painting which shouldn't be too hard. I just got metal and wood filaments for my printer so I'm starting on the crossbow! (1005 points, 40 comments)
- Me and Dim5678 worked on this health vial together! Doing final touchups right now. (778 points, 32 comments)
- A still image of my latest prop: Emily's revolver (157 points, 11 comments)
- The sheer obscene amount of detail that went into the upgrade trees of the weapons. This is what makes me keep coming back. (58 points, 9 comments)
- (FINALLY) Finished the mask! Silk doesn't take fabric paint well and it was really difficult, but I think I did well! (55 points, 12 comments)
- 2005 points, 2 submissions: OKCalamity73
- 1642 points, 4 submissions: everythingskulls
- I drew Corvo's mask! (572 points, 15 comments)
- I thought this was Garrett from Thief. This is actually concept art for Corvo. (517 points, 32 comments)
- Any bullet journalers here? Thought you guys might appreciate my cover for the month (347 points, 15 comments)
- Anyone else get Delilah vibes from Pink's album? (206 points, 4 comments)
- 1625 points, 4 submissions: koke_
- 1611 points, 9 submissions: Shadow_Of_
- I liked this design in Emily better. She looked much more menacing. (676 points, 38 comments)
- I think Corvo draws his targets (190 points, 14 comments)
- Lydia and Waverly Boyle are worse than you think (190 points, 53 comments)
- I don't really imagine high chaos Corvo being a bloodthirsty sociopath[End of dishonored 1 spoilers] (179 points, 33 comments)
- Can we talk about how much more upstanding The Watch in dishonored 1 are compared to the Grand Guard in dishonored 2? (136 points, 19 comments)
- Which Nation would you fit in better Gristol or Serkonos? (82 points, 31 comments)
- Dishonored 3 gets released but you have to beat Corvo in a swordfight. Would you do it? (55 points, 35 comments)
- Why chaos increases in dishonored and how chaos increases in real life (52 points, 19 comments)
- This image is the best characterization of high chaos. Doing whatever it takes to save the Empire. (51 points, 4 comments)
- 1595 points, 1 submission: thedaedrathatwasnt
- 1539 points, 3 submissions: charIemagnee_
- Mark of the Outsider (769 points, 69 comments)
- Enjoying the Mark of the Outsider too much. A rough video I made on Snapchat with my family during vacation. They unexpectedly played along with it! (675 points, 26 comments)
- I think this subreddit while appreciate this snap. Sadly my friends barely know Dishonored :( (95 points, 6 comments)
- 1524 points, 2 submissions: rainjune
- 1518 points, 1 submission: SkinniestGoblin
- 1483 points, 6 submissions: Hydlee
- I waited ages for my Dishonored print to finish getting framed but its finally here and I think my collection is complete. I have no more room for stuff lol. 🍃 (648 points, 86 comments)
- I need more for my collection. Any suggestions? (368 points, 51 comments)
- Spoiler because some havent seen this yet I'm sure. This is my first post in the group. What's everyones favorite map through the whole series and why? Mine is daytime conservatory. It's just really pretty to look at. 🍃🍃🍃 (265 points, 52 comments)
- My birthday is tomorrow :) my husband got me all sorts of goodies! Shout out to the dude on my last post that suggested a print from Cook and Becker, got that too but havent unpacked it yet. The art book is my favorite. Totally lush and, honestly, the best art book I have now for my collection. 🖤 (94 points, 9 comments)
- I got more goodies today, figured I'd share. I'm running out of room. I dont know what's in these because I'm still waiting for more to come in before diving into them. Hope everyones day is good! (69 points, 7 comments)
- I need more for my collection. Any suggestions? (39 points, 18 comments)
- 1453 points, 5 submissions: 1osefka
- Whale in the void by me. trying to learn watercolors (386 points, 20 comments)
- my attempt at drawing Emily Kaldwin! (367 points, 22 comments)
- Samuel Beechworth by me. hope you like it:) (355 points, 22 comments)
- Young Emily. Watercolor based on the official art (290 points, 15 comments)
- Love, Death & Robots (Netflix) (55 points, 16 comments)
- 1441 points, 3 submissions: InfamousBanana
- 1427 points, 1 submission: LethalogicaYT
- 1425 points, 3 submissions: Araknellon
- 1414 points, 5 submissions: SpacePamby
- A wip of a whale- I'd really appreciate constructive criticism and suggestions (435 points, 13 comments)
- Bam first part done (408 points, 8 comments)
- Projects done! We had to make a woven painting for our exam in art. How'd I do? (318 points, 9 comments)
- Alright boyos here's part 2 (206 points, 5 comments)
- Just finished a whale painting (blick liquid watercolor and white acrylic) (47 points, 5 comments)
- 1385 points, 1 submission: shino__
- 1284 points, 2 submissions: Stut29
- 1254 points, 4 submissions: Coldfyr
- 1223 points, 4 submissions: LightSniper
- 1222 points, 3 submissions: Wadrzyk
- 1191 points, 4 submissions: Madmacattack5
- Since corvo masks are popular again, I’m back with the deadly dad we all know and love (387 points, 11 comments)
- Was bored so I decided to edit what a Tyvian Overseer May look like! Kinda just a mash and palette change of the normal overseers though. (380 points, 21 comments)
- Finished my new Corvo mask... hope ya guys like it! (342 points, 35 comments)
- Am I doing this right? (82 points, 17 comments)
- 1179 points, 4 submissions: HauptmannHK
- 1179 points, 2 submissions: Ghostely
- 1164 points, 2 submissions: BlobIsBored
- 1152 points, 1 submission: eldadus
- 1147 points, 3 submissions: sheepypu
- 1104 points, 1 submission: MooseTGH
- 1065 points, 3 submissions: CroissantSexy
- 1057 points, 3 submissions: HolBolDoArt
- 1040 points, 2 submissions: probablydemonic
- 1036 points, 1 submission: Artrobull
- 1035 points, 2 submissions: jerrybaboona
- 1032 points, 1 submission: SeductivePotato
- 1031 points, 1 submission: Schminkerdoodle
- 1016 points, 1 submission: quackleskol
- 954 points, 3 submissions: Weaver_of_memes
- 933 points, 3 submissions: ooh_a_phoenix
- 927 points, 5 submissions: FerynaCZ
- Maybe you know that, but Granny Rags doesn't count detection unless you get close to her - so you CAN do no more powers/no kills/no detection/completionist run at once (428 points, 23 comments)
- There should have been an option to give lord Timothy Brisby a wrong lady Boyle. (197 points, 41 comments)
- Every day we learn something new (132 points, 13 comments)
- A gift from Abigail Ames (110 points, 23 comments)
- Now what did I just read (60 points, 3 comments)
- 923 points, 2 submissions: PoyoPoak
- cargaku22 (2573 points, 155 comments)
- TenkaTohkaGurenLagan (1129 points, 77 comments)
- fortifysalami (1127 points, 100 comments)
- Madmacattack5 (1086 points, 75 comments)
- gazpacho-soup_579 (1083 points, 73 comments)
- Zenog400 (1068 points, 94 comments)
- Shadow_Of_ (1054 points, 112 comments)
- neonlookscool (1028 points, 64 comments)
- ArciusRhetus (1027 points, 83 comments)
- Bletotum (998 points, 100 comments)
- After months of development, delays, prototypes and more delays I finally have a replica prop of Corvo's Sword(More info in Comments!) by OKCalamity73 (1937 points, 68 comments)
- 10/10 would gather for whiskey and cigars again by thedaedrathatwasnt (1595 points, 23 comments)
- This art-style never dies by SkinniestGoblin (1518 points, 33 comments)
- This definitely didn't take 200 tries by LethalogicaYT (1427 points, 48 comments)
- One can only dream. by shino__ (1385 points, 58 comments)
- Birth of a God, By OLga Shell by cargaku22 (1356 points, 29 comments)
- [oc] Season One Blooper Reel - Corvo and Samuel by fortifysalami (1283 points, 44 comments)
- The Royal Protector by cargaku22 (1259 points, 19 comments)
- "Then and Now" By coupleofkooks by cargaku22 (1246 points, 23 comments)
- Corvo - By Vetrova by cargaku22 (1226 points, 12 comments)
- 391 points: Kaerhis's comment in I like to play Dishonoured
- 313 points: OKCalamity73's comment in After months of development, delays, prototypes and more delays I finally have a replica prop of Corvo's Sword(More info in Comments!)
- 234 points: TenkaTohkaGurenLagan's comment in It literally takes 1 second to choke someone out
- 222 points: SunderTheFirmament's comment in Why did they fuck up dark vision in Dishonored 2 so bad?
- 210 points: raitaisrandom's comment in Emily takes the elevator to the top floor
- 203 points: Jack0f5pades's comment in After months of development, delays, prototypes and more delays I finally have a replica prop of Corvo's Sword(More info in Comments!)
- 197 points: FoxclawGames's comment in My friend made this,he told to share it so here you go
- 197 points: Ihatetheinternet22's comment in Found an easter egg in Assassin's Creed Odyssey that I haven't seen mentioned here
- 196 points: rcolantonio's comment in I finally got my Outsider's Mark tattoo! I'm in love with it!
- 194 points: OddOfKing's comment in Taking down a guard in the most unnecessary manner possible
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats